The online racing simulator
I love the 12c and the Evora, they're so damn forgiving. Though the 12c does bite hard when pushing it very far beyond the limits.

Drift E30 is the star of this patch though, I was grinning ear to ear by pulling some manji drifts at Silverstone straightaways, what a car...
Friend of mine has an Evora and I've sat with him on track. Feels spot on, and also my favourite car until they get my GT86 in there!
Interesting, unfortunatly my car will never be in, but closest so far has got to be the p4/5 to mine. Ignoring how it looks/sounds the feeling i get whilst driving the car is just what i get from mine on track.. The p4/5 if probably a little bit faster tho.
Quote from BlueFlame :LFS just feels shit and I have absolutely 0 braking feel now when driving LFS.

Thanks to Assetto Corsa obviously.

Ok
from videos i see sounds are shit
Quote from e2mustang :from videos i see sounds are shit

yeah they seem pretty awful to me too but I don't really know any sim with great engine sounds
Iracings new sounds are the best ive heard.
nvm, fixed already
Check the logs in My Documents/assetto corsa if you cant see anything obvious in there post the logs in the assetto support forum.
I am not worthy

level 46 on drift challenge, time was up so tried to go as far as i could. 99 Combo's, 56k on points. And Kevin crashes into the rock on the drift course....
Newest and by far the best live timing and rank is to be found here. Download link and instillation instructions are on the webpage.

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php

features full leaderboard and stats webpages. Only works in hotlap mode, so no cutting is ensured.

If you are already using Rivali Tempo then remove it from your apps folder, it was causing a crash for me with RSR timing enabled as well.
Nice, thanks. Though when I sign in through Steam it says "You are not registered in our database!".

E: solved
Ill try it tonight.
Quote from The Moose :Newest and by far the best live timing and rank is to be found here. Download link and instillation instructions are on the webpage.

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php

features full leaderboard and stats webpages. Only works in hotlap mode, so no cutting is ensured.

If you are already using Rivali Tempo then remove it from your apps folder, it was causing a crash for me with RSR timing enabled as well.

Cheers, thanks! Using it now!
Quote from BlueFlame :No offence, but why would anyone want to watch a vid of that, when there are guys doing 1.53's?

Why not ? Its community here , i love 2 watch how other ppl here.

Rly dumb question from u
It ain't a mad attitude. It's me asking why waste your time. Essentially I'm being courteous to the guy. Advising him not to waste his time because he won't get many views there. He's welcome to disagree though.

I'm here saying what everyone else is thinking. Why record and average paced lap? It's a valid question.
Why are you so ignorant?
Quote from BlueFlame :It ain't a mad attitude. It's me asking why waste your time. Essentially I'm being courteous to the guy. Advising him not to waste his time because he won't get many views there. He's welcome to disagree though.

I'm here saying what everyone else is thinking. Why record and average paced lap? It's a valid question.

I'm also probably wasting my time by uploading my drift rounds, as there are tons of them on youtube since the drift mode got released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuOcsDoWxkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2CQB8ptPw

Why do you think you reflect what everyone else is thinking when "people smash your crap in your face 2 times a day" (as someone said), and you get constant disagreement? I actually enjoyed that video, cause I'm not getting graphics like that until I upgrade my rig, and at least it's some semi-decent driving for some addition.
I just recorded it for a bit of fun, ive recorded a load of single lap replays for anyone to watch. Everyone loves a bit of slo-mo.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG