The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
So a tribute to a person who died in a car crash ends with car crashes?
Yeah, pretty much.

Police had the helicopter out and everything for one meet because people blocked off the road and started doing skids
Knew that would happen. Ours is this weekend hut they already salted the roads so I'm not going

Plus he's hibernating
Quote from Blade3562 :Knew that would happen. Ours is this weekend hut they already salted the roads so I'm not going

Yeah, we knew it was going to be bad but wanted to see the carnage. Left pretty quickly after seeing some of the "driving" being done
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
Fwd ftw
Sold the 968CS & bought this......1987(D) Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth.

That's one fine looking RS. Is it actually a genuine RS500? Not too much of them around. If it is, you have the wrong front bumper tho.
Is there a build thread of it in passionford forum, I'm asking cause it looks quite familiar.
That is sick.
Cossworth's are a pretty rare site here, couple really nice examples getting around though.
Quote from BigPeBe :That's one fine looking RS. Is it actually a genuine RS500? Not too much of them around. If it is, you have the wrong front bumper tho.
Is there a build thread of it in passionford forum, I'm asking cause it looks quite familiar.

Yep it is a genuine RS500 & I know about the bumper but I am gonna source the correct bumper & wheels for it in the new year.
Holy shit, what speed did you manage to get? 60?
Quote from Seb66 :Bit of acceleration out of some tolls in the mini! notice broken wiper and floppy aerial http://youtu.be/mzvdSWj4r9c

Once did that in a 1.2 litre diesel VW Polo with 4 fairly big guys (except me) and a load of lead in it. 0-60 in 16.8 seconds
Quote from Seb66 :Bit of acceleration out of some tolls in the mini! notice broken wiper and floppy aerial http://youtu.be/mzvdSWj4r9c

Those tolls always seem to end up as the start of a tarmac rally stage

Love the fact you were ragging it and... slowly overtaking people!
Quote from Klutch :Went on a paul walker memorial cruise tonight
3000+ cars.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked at he behaviour of some of these people on a memorial cruise

2x Fights (Including multiple guys starting on one guy who pepper sprayed them and bolted)
1x 3 car pile up
2x rear endings
1x car changing lane into a bike and forcing him off the road to crash
1x _FATAL_ crash

You should do a memorial cruise for the person dead in this cruise!
Memorial wank for all the wanks that showed up.
Haven't posted here for years, but keep checking back to see how development is going. Thought I'd post my car up, half the Aussies will like it at least... It's the 6 litre LS2, with a few mods.

Recent dyno back to back with a stock 5.7 (factory 384bhp) put me 90rwhp up, so it's currently around 475bhp (on a dyno dynamics roller)
Those brakes don't seem to be up for even half the power :0
Quote from 5tag :Those brakes don't seem to be up for even half the power :0

Well spotted, they're the next bit to be changed
Quote from letdown427 : Well spotted, they're the next bit to be changed

Well, wide tyres, fancy wheels, big exhaust tips etc. don't mean s*!@ these days
Quote from doyal :Those tolls always seem to end up as the start of a tarmac rally stage

Love the fact you were ragging it and... slowly overtaking people!

I would expect no less from a classic mini haha
The wall of former car plates. Way to many to list. These are all but maybe 6 plates since 1985! (Ones touching each other in vertical lines were on the same car., seperated by spacing means different car. I'm putting oictures of each car on a blank plate above it's former plate. Chronologically from top to bottom left to righ)

Edit: throwback pic from this date last year
Quote from jonmrbean :Sold the 968CS & bought this......1987(D) Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth.

Very nice motor. I want it!

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG