The online racing simulator
Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
Wolfenstein 3d is better than this crap.
On one map that I have played on I have lost every match so far that I have played as a certain team, highly unbalanced game and direction of play on that map
Been trying to get into this BF and really can't, as much as I want to. The maps are terrible, the lag is terrible (at least 50% of the time me and the other guy kill each other at the same time, or around corners etc...), crashes maybe every 2 games if I'm lucky, and I just cannot make myself like it. I'm pretty gutted, the new CoD is obviously terrible, Arma is good for ****ing about but not online, and now BF isn't very good either. What am I supposed to shoot things on?
Can't say anything other then give it some more time, i've already burned like 60, 65 hours..
Quote from DeKo :Been trying to get into this BF and really can't, as much as I want to. The maps are terrible, the lag is terrible (at least 50% of the time me and the other guy kill each other at the same time, or around corners etc...), crashes maybe every 2 games if I'm lucky, and I just cannot make myself like it. I'm pretty gutted, the new CoD is obviously terrible, Arma is good for ****ing about but not online, and now BF isn't very good either. What am I supposed to shoot things on?

how about MOH? i know its older now,but i havent had as much fun in any game,and im all bf fan
Quote from DeKo :Been trying to get into this BF and really can't, as much as I want to. The maps are terrible, the lag is terrible (at least 50% of the time me and the other guy kill each other at the same time, or around corners etc...), crashes maybe every 2 games if I'm lucky, and I just cannot make myself like it. I'm pretty gutted, the new CoD is obviously terrible, Arma is good for ****ing about but not online, and now BF isn't very good either. What am I supposed to shoot things on?

Cod 2
Have COD2 sitting there on disc actually, will probably install it. What I really want is the exact gameplay of Cod:UO with a modern graphics engine, COD2 is pretty close to be honest.
Then why even try Battlefield, the whole point of it is the 'ultimate warfare', with vehicles and all other stuff, if you just want infantry CS does 20 times better job at it then COD..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Then why even try Battlefield, the whole point of it is the 'ultimate warfare', with vehicles and all other stuff, if you just want infantry CS does 20 times better job at it then COD..

I've played every battlefield since 1942, loved that, and 2, I even ended up in the beta for 2142 and loved that aswell. I quite liked 3 for the madness, but 4 is just more of the same, only worse to be honest. Never actually liked CS, but always loved COD up until about 6 probably. It is OK to like more than one FPS you know, although if CODUO was on Frostbite I would never play anything else. Also MOH:AA was the daddy back in the day, but hasn't aged well.

COD2 is still £15 on Steam, unbelievable. Installing it off the disc right now, wonder how it will cope with a 5760x1080 resolution.
Honestly, it's a better version of bf3, nothing more than that.. It feels really good playing without those ridiculous orange and blue filters..
I quite like it. Atleast now I have the feeling I'm actually shooting someone instead of just getting a hit marker. Don't know why but I Always had that feeling with previous BF games.
just bought the limited one on black friday's deal on amazon, 34 gbp instead of 60
Computers are for losers.
Quote from e2mustang :just bought the limited one on black friday's deal on amazon, 34 gbp instead of 60

I found it at GAME for £25 (PC version, deluxe edition) on a 1 hour deal earlier today. Used my reward points to knock an extra £5 off to make it £20 delivered.

Spur of the moment purchase without thinking. I might have to sell it as I don't have much time for gaming these days. Seen them going for £55 on ebay.
Purchased BF4 from amazon yesterday.
Downloaded last night and played one game this morning. Took forever to load the level so I decided to move BF3 off the SSD and put BF4 onto it.

End result I now have to download BF4 again as I accidentally uninstalled it
So I'm not the only one with this issue? I video taped with my phone the other day to show how long it took plus caught some fps lag.

And managed to record pretty good kill with a minigun on a plane LOL.
Quote from mr_x :I found it at GAME for £25 (PC version, deluxe edition) on a 1 hour deal earlier today. Used my reward points to knock an extra £5 off to make it £20 delivered.

Spur of the moment purchase without thinking. I might have to sell it as I don't have much time for gaming these days. Seen them going for £55 on ebay.

Nais! I would keep it tho coz its gonna stay at about 60 and when u want to play u have to buy it for 60 . U just made a bargain
Separated sliders for sensitivity when hipfire and ads must be implemented.

You cant match both hipfire and ads sensitivity from bf3 to bf4, what a nuisance.
I did notice that, especially on the vehicles.
L85 challenge was a pain in the arse, went about 0 - 30 running about like a ****ing idiot with defibs trying to get a kill. I find that if I only play this game in short blasts I find it much more enjoyable, any more than an hour at a time and I always start getting more and more pissed off at some of the stupid mechanics.
China Rising is out.... for Premium only.

F****** bs, I pre ordered the digital deluxe. Suck my nob origin.
It's only out 2 weeks earlier. It was announced before the release of BF4 I believe. Your own fault.
Well the whole deluxe version was a scam IMO.
I've given up on it. I'm actually disgusted in that they can release new content on a game that isn't even working properly yet. Amazes me.

Goes to show just how much EA are in dire straights. By the sounds of it, they might not be here next year.

Not a moment too soon, we might get the franchises sold off to someone who actually gives a shit. I've been pretty disgusted with every release I've bought from them in recent years, and that ain't many. I went for what I thought where 'safe' bets, namely the Battlefield series and Simcity, and lets not even get me started on Simcity. Thats a whole other thread in it's own right that is.

Goes to show that even in this modern age you can't keep releasing shoddy titles rehashing old but trusted themes and get away with it.
At one hand i kinda get it, games have never been this complicated to make and had this much shi* going on at the same time.. Don't know how many different hardware configurations they have in the office, you just can't seem to know how the game will behave until everyone gets their hand on it..
But then again, consoles have almost the same issues, sound loop crashes, sound cutting off etc..
I don't know, it's frustrating but also i never did so many hours in a game, so fast..

Battlefield 4
(250 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG