Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
may the force be with you Lacko
Grats Lacko, nice catch, Dynx.
Mhm Lacko
Thx guys free beer for everyone!
GL Lacko
Best of luck for DynX!

A very promising new team with fast drivers!

Good luck guys!
Hello, everyone!
Few hours ago I got a message from Jesse, in which he said about him leaving his own team - Dynamix Racing. His main reasons for leaving dynX are - moving over to a different game (Assetto Corsa).
Quote :BY JESSE 2. I want to look in the future, which probably for me will be in Assetto Corsa, whenever the multiplayer for it arrives. I havent seen you guys showing that much interest for it, and the only thing that has kept me in LFS is that I have nothing else to drive.

Quote :BY JESSE 1. I've always driven team races with Isaac, who isnt even a part of the team, he has driven most team races of us, and he still isnt a part of the team, so that tells something. I don't like to use him all the time, and I never have had a chance to drive with someone else tbh. Besides, it looks even harder to find a teammate for the next race - and definitely for the following races too.

And along with that message, I would also like to announce something from myself.
After being a member of this team from the very beginning, I have to say in overall a huge thanks to every single member.
Quote :Patrick "paddi4" Schülter - Team Manager
Jesse Telkkälä - Team Manager
László "Lacko86" Kovács
Andrejs "Laipnieks" Laipnieks
Visa "Ramla" Lehtimäki
Elvis "MousemanLV" Lîbietis
Sami "sl10" Litmanen
Pauli "Botswanan Salama" Peltokangas

It's fairly hard to realize the current situation. Even writing this text down here is difficult for me, because Dynamix Racing has been such a great home. At the very beginning when I joined, I was in the team with my 3 other mates - Ramla, Jesse and Paddi. I remember us doing GTM and some other events here and there. It was such a great fun. Those guys taught me so much. Those were the guys who shared their setups, tips and other things. Eventually, their assistance helped me to improve myself. I don't think I would be here if I wasn't involved in this team in the first place (regarding the racing scene).

I joined this team @ 21st of may. I was surprised to even have that opportunity back then. It meant very much for me, because it was a hope for me to finally have a chance and participate in larger events with a team, as a team. These 7 or so months in the team have been so great. It may not seem to be a such long time, but looking back when I joined, I can now see myself as a better driver, as a better person. They didn't just teach me how to drive, they taught me also how to look at racing. For me, it wasn't always about winning. It was about improving myself as a driver and I can surely say, with the help of every single member, which has been involved in the team, I can clearly say I've improved a lot.

Some of you guys could say ''you just lost one member, what's so bad about it?''. For me, it's just not one member, Jesse was such a great leader and a teammate to have. Looking now at our current activity, it's fairly poor. Most of our members are busy with real life stuff. Studies, work. It in the end it doesn't allow us to participate anymore as a team..

After having a little discussion with my dear team leader Paddi, he said I should move on, if I feel like doing it. It's mainly because of my will to improve and get eventually even better, but with the current situation, it's not exactly possible for me.
It's not like I'm willing to leave the team. I'm not at ALL. I've put my own work in the team, regarding design. GTws skins, some other car skins..It takes time and dedication to do. But, you know, going through this experience, I have to deal with my mates decision and I have to move on at the point if I have the aim to get better at the racing scene.
I hope it was somewhat easy to follow my text.

I've decided to leave the team just because I'm willing to move on and try to find myself a new home, if I will ever get a such chance.

I wrote this long message just because I don't want to think I'm betraying my teammates. I'm not. I hope you are ok with my decision and I hope you understand my decision. It was such a great pleasure to be in this team with all of you, guys! But, eventually, sometimes all the good things come to an end..I didn't want dynX to end in a such way, but it's not and never will be the same for me without having a dear member, yet not having the support which I used to have when we all raced together

http://www.bildites.lv/images/ea49oskklr685snsi43y.jpg
http://www.bildites.lv/images/p4n4g67zemrm61nnuxm.jpg
http://www.bildites.lv/images/k5ovtq82w0w35wwnylx9.jpg
http://www.bildites.lv/images/nymzlv68142ftqwjs.jpg
http://www.bildites.lv/images/cbfjsoiv7wm67spy083b.jpg

dynX will always be in my heart
I find this very sad to hear mouse, as I already told you.

Best to you in the future. I am sure you will find a suiting team.
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by Scawen : please do not use that word in that way
Quite surprising news, good luck to you guys where ever you intend to continue.
Didn't expect that.. good luck to everyone.
That's really sad to hear, and for me it's just a sign of how stale LFS Racing is starting to become.

Hopefully you'll find a new, better home to keep racing in
Whos leaving
Seems a bit over dramatic to me, and surely its the sort of thing which should stay private. I was driving in about every team event dynX have competed in since the whole team started pretty much, so Jesse leaving surely shouldnt change that much. There was over 6 months that was the situation, and nothing was done about it.

If anything there was progress being made to have a proper team with the 2nd entry last GTWS race, and I dont see how Jesse leaving changes that honestly.
Exactly Isaac.. I would just carry on Dynx, you've put a lot of effort into the team and it would be a shame to waste that just because Jesse wants to go
Well alot of teams/drivers don't really understand how to stick with a team for more than 6months.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well alot of teams/drivers don't really understand how to stick with a team for more than 6months.

its quite hard sometimes. I am impressed some teams have lasted 6 years. selfpat on back
Tbh, instant teams like this expire quickly, no matter how good they are.. people are bored from lfs and they find some excitement in switching teams, making new ones, but that usually doesn't work for a long period of time. So why bother leaving well established team that you are in in first place, that has history and where you left peace of you, of your time, even if its mostly inactive..
I agree with Fade. Even teams with years of work and pre-planning, not even spontanous are starting to fall apart in the meantime. After that process they just fade away like it was non-existant at all. Good luck to dynX after all that.

Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG