The online racing simulator
Voted for Mitsubishi. Always want to see some appropriate active LSD simulation in a sim. Something better than RBR's system that doesn't even worry about which gear you're in.
Quote from The Moose :Voted Radical.

Who wouldn't want one of these pocket rockets in AC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEd8gNWggPk

Agree, love to drive the SR8 in iRacing, but hate it when iRacing's weird physics kicks in

For example at Zandvoort turn 3

The cars just swaps ends, at positive camber bend for no reason
Quote from kars19 :Underrated car brand who made awesome race/street cars in 70' 80' and early 90'

Erm. So you'd rather vote Opel than Lancia, Alfa Romeo or some other pedigree brand? What did Opel give to the automotive world? The only Opel worth any credit at all is the DTM Calibra. Which in reality was Zakspeed and nothing to do with Opel at all.
Opel Manta Gr. B pls
Quote from JackDaMaster :Opel Manta Gr. B pls

I'd prefer Delta S4 or Audi S1 tbh but each to his own. Manta is a cool car but you'd be a fool to choose that over any other group b monster to be honest.
Japanese sport cars of the 90's era, my favorite cars ever. I'll vote for all the Jap brands
Thought about Radical but I reckon we'll get mini-LMP stuff anyway so I voted Ruf.
I don't like the style of the poll particularly. If they selected those brands then they have cars in mind, so they should have posted the specific models. Maybe they can't promise anything, but surely they're confident enough in at least a couple of cars from each of those if they're making this poll.
e.g Would I like a Group A Skyline R32? YES. Would I like a new GTR or Almera Tino? NO.

I'd like to see Assetto Corsa do Ruf properly, nobody else has. Not just the ones from GT4, but Yellowbird would be a given I'd hope.
Quote from sinbad :

I'd like to see Assetto Corsa do Ruf properly, nobody else has. Not just the ones from GT4, but Yellowbird would be a given I'd hope.

Or like iRacing where they make a fake GT3 cup car out of an RT12 lololol
Quote from BlueFlame :Or like iRacing where they make a fake GT3 cup car out of an RT12 lololol

iRacing is making multiple variations including an AWD version. As well as a normal aspirated and turbo car aswell.
Quote from Bmxtwins :iRacing is making multiple variations including an AWD version. As well as a normal aspirated and turbo car aswell.

Yea well the AWD is a legit model. Ruf Cup car ain't.
Voted Toyota. Maybe I can get my GT86 in the game, and there's Supra, MR2, 2000GT, and alot of other race cars like F1 and NASCAR.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'd prefer Delta S4 or Audi S1 tbh but each to his own. Manta is a cool car but you'd be a fool to choose that over any other group b monster to be honest.

I voted for FORD.

FORD I tell ya.

How bad of a person I am then?

BTW I love group b monsters, but I would still prefer cars like the E30 more on the game. I just know old skool RWD stuff keeps me entertained for longer so that's what I prefer.
Quote from BigPeBe :I voted for FORD.

FORD I tell ya.

BTW I love group b monsters, but I would still prefer cars like the E30 more on the game. I just know old skool RWD stuff keeps me entertained for longer so that's what I prefer.

Well aside from the god awful RS200, Ford have made some quite important road and race cars over the years and however much I don't like Ford, I can't ignore facts.
Quote from atledreier :There's a long way from half-finished 3D model to a good implementation ingame....

Sure there is but someone is on their way at least. I mean yea. Most mods are sub-standard and not even worth downloading but the thought is not just yours at least.
Quote from BigPeBe :I voted for FORD.

FORD I tell ya.

And we'd probably get the Fiesta ST and perhaps a Mustang. I would have voted for the RS500 touring car.
Dumb poll really. They should at least have asked a second question like "which era?" or "which layout?"
I voted Mazda, cause I'm still a Miata fanboy, and the brand has tons more to offer, too.
audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi audi
Quote from sinbad :And we'd probably get the Fiesta ST and perhaps a Mustang. I would have voted for the RS500 touring car.
Dumb poll really. They should at least have asked a second question like "which era?" or "which layout?"

Yeah I agree. First I even refused to vote, but then realized it's better than nothing.

I would have gladly voted for "something from the 70's" even if the brand wouldn't have been included in the vote at all.
Didn't much care for most of the brands. 99% of them are just eco-boxes (or chavved up versions to appeal to teenagers and mid-life crisis sufferers).

Mazda - Go no, unless it's a 787B or an MX-5. Can't think of another decent Mazda.
Nissan - Go no. They haven't done anything special ever.
Audi? Ha ha ha.
Lancia - hmmmmm, they pushed the boundaries for years, but only a few are truly iconic. Maybe a Stratos would be nice, or an 037.
Ruf - can't see why anyone would want to willingly drive anything that is or once was a Porsche. Just don't get the appeal in the slightest.

So I voted Radical, as at least they make racing cars (as opposed to converted road cars). I didn't really want to vote, but then again I didn't want chavs winning the vote by asking for 800 types of Skyline in every possibly state of tune.
I emailed Kunos, indicating an undying lust for a Dacia Sandero in AC.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Ruf - can't see why anyone would want to willingly drive anything that is or once was a Porsche. Just don't get the appeal in the slightest.

Purely the rear engine layout. I don't have much enthusiasm for Porsche in reality, no more than the other brands, but at least with Ruf you get something genuinely different (for better or worse, it doesn't matter).
I would love to see both vintage cars from nkpro ported over, or something like a cobra,mustang or maybe a Holden or ford from down under, something heavy with a lovely sounding v8 upfront
Tango

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG