The online racing simulator
nice stats, good luck man
ivomartin_sjc, Good luck!
i can that?
Hi,I hope to have a chance, I really like this racesimulation.Thank you!

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=zhengnanli

Travelled distance: 74438 Ml
Races won: 3867

BL1
XFG 1:33.800 8890 laps

XRG 1:33.890 3657 laps

FBM 1:15.390 587 laps

BL2
XFG 1:08.390 28651 laps

XRG 1:08.990 4937 laps

FBM 1:10.760 91 laps
Has more mileage than me in a roughly shorter span of time... and on demo.

Good luck!
Thanks
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by CheerioDM
Hi there! I'm playing on demo for about 3 years i think. Here are my stats

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=drifteacent

Travelled distance:79535 Km
Laps:21008
Races won:2007
Second:696
Third:388
Finished:4845
XFG: 1:33.060 9627 laps
XRG: 1:32.650 10624 laps

Also i'm a member of demo team AirAttack for about 2 years I hope i have a chance for voucher
Quote from DrifteaCent :Hi there! I'm playing on demo for about 3 years i think. Here are my stats

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=drifteacent

Travelled distance:79535 Km
Laps:21008
Races won:2007
Second:696
Third:388
Finished:4845
XFG: 1:33.060 9627 laps
XRG: 1:32.650 10624 laps

Also i'm a member of demo team AirAttack for about 2 years I hope i have a chance for voucher

buy this man s2!

very friendly guy and fast
Great thread, full with motivation, although it died a few months back.. I'm taking the risk and doing an "revive reply"(ups for thread). I still have hope, that there are people out there(or to be more exact, in this forum) who are still thinking of sponsoring LFS racers like me. Probably it sounds a lot greedy of me, I've already got sponsored S1, BUT I just want you to know, that I really appreciate that, LFS is a lot more intresting, since I'm no longer Demo, huge thanks to dawesdust_12 for making that happend. Giving money from his own pocket to strangers like me. I know he deserves a lot more than just words, like thanks, but thats all I got and I really mean it. Waited a year to get sponsored and while I was waiting, I had a lot of hope by that time that this(me getting sponsored) might happen and it did, and I felt alive and more motivated than ever to race again, back then, this thread was the most visited place on my browser.. Huge amounts of Thanks to dawesdust_12! You are a great guy, I hope you know that! LFS is just an amazing simulator and with its low requirements, just perfect! I played with a lot of friends in LFS for this years of gameplay and I made a lot of friendships. My english aint that good, but I hope that is enough good so after you read this, you notice how important this thread is. Cheers from one of the sponsored and still happy about it, LFS racers, thanks once again dawesdust_12, "you are the man!"
Hello!

I'm glad to announce that Good Drivers team starts championship where winner will win a S2 license (voucher).
There will be 5 championships each month, giving in total 5 licenses to win.

For more info visit: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/86548
Wow cool initiative! Make sure to promote it on demo servers because not many may visit the forums.
Big ups for thread!

Once again, big thanks to dawesdust_12 for giving me the chance to drive with S1!
Me please, I can pay back $10-$15 AUD if sent to me! PM me to talk!
UP! Very useful and helpful thread!
Shhhhh! Its presently inactive...
can i get s1 because payment wont work for some reason!
Sure!
Sure Sri lanka people are rather generous! Tongue

Quote :can i get s3 because payment wont work for some reason!

Petals
Quote from Lurkk :can i get s1 because payment wont work for some reason!

Congrats. There's usually a big list of people, waiting for demo->S1. (dunno how many of them are active though)

Welcome to S1 Community & Enjoy.
Petals
I replied in jest! Face -> palm

He/She was already S1 when I posted; I figured his payment did work evantually.

I ain't Cheerio. I wouldn't give out a voucher just like that! Petals
That Cheerio guy was an idiot!
Next S2 account to reply gets upgrade to S3.
argh too late Big grin!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG