The online racing simulator
The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
Yeah its terrible news, he was at the forefront of what changed the tuning culture to mainstream, not all of which was good but most of which.

Hopefully this kills the rest of the FF series though as its just terrible now.
Elwood, 'World's Ugliest Dog,' Dies

Elwood, a dog so homely and lovable that he was crowned world's ugliest dog and had a book written about him, has died.

Elwood's owner, Karen Quigley of Sewell, N.J., said he died unexpectedly on Thanksgiving morning. The pooch was 8 years old.
Quote from Mustafur :Yeah its terrible news, he was at the forefront of what changed the tuning culture to mainstream, not all of which was good but most of which.

Hopefully this kills the rest of the FF series though as its just terrible now.

Yea I liked it when it was about actual racing. Rip though really sad
Quote from shashdev :RIP Paul Walker. It seriously hurts me to write that. You'll be greatly missed.

Yeah I just read that, just cannot believe it. Although the latest in the F&F movies where cheesy, they was still fun to watch. What a great loss.

Fordie
RIP, Paul!

I've enjoyed many of his movies, not just FnF. Cheesy or not, he seemed like a nice guy.
Paul Walker
R.I.P. Paul Walker. F&F will never be the same again.
Quote from Fordman :Yeah I just read that, just cannot believe it. Although the F&F movies where cheesy, they was still fun to watch. What a great loss.

ftfy.

Forget F&F he was a petrol head and surprisingly enough he knew more than one would guess on first impression. That's why he should be missed but alas If you go around speeding on public roads then this is the consequence you face.
Quote from BlueFlame :ftfy.

Forget F&F he was a petrol head and surprisingly enough he knew more than one would guess on first impression. That's why he should be missed but alas If you go around speeding on public roads then this is the consequence you face.

Always being a dick aren't you?

I heard he was a passenger. That makes it even worse.

R.I.P.
Well, my first instinct was a very similar thought, as sad as the situation is. Nothing dickish about it. If you jump into a supercar, make sure you have complete faith in the driver you go in with. Unless it's a mechanical problem, but the pictures seem to indicate driver error.

edit: turns out the driver Roger Rodas is a former racer. shocking
Walker owned that Skyline he drove in the second film and competed in the Redline Time Attack series in a M3. Can't say much about his acting career outside of F&F

sad to see this happen now, wonder what they'll do with the F&F series from now on.
Quote from Bose321 :Always being a dick aren't you?

You don't crash into a lamp-post sufficiently enough to cause the car to split in half and burst into flames unless you're driving dangerously. So he was the passenger? That doesn't change what I said. I didn't blame PW for his own death. I said if you speed on public roads you leave yourself open for these consequences.
R.I.P
Quote from ACCAkut :

sad to see this happen now, wonder what they'll do with the F&F series from now on.

Since the last episode ended with Han´s death combining it with the Tokyo drift, I assume the next logical step is to bring back Lucas Black as a replacement for Paul Walker.
Truly dreadful news.. I basically grew up watching these movies and to know that he is gone is unbelievable... R.I.P

Quote from BlueFlame :You don't crash into a lamp-post sufficiently enough to cause the car to split in half and burst into flames unless you're driving dangerously. So he was the passenger? That doesn't change what I said. I didn't blame PW for his own death. I said if you speed on public roads you leave yourself open for these consequences.

R.I.P Paul Still can't believe he's gone. My favourite actor.
-
(KiRmelius) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Paul Walker was a truly mediocre actor, but seems to have been a great human being. R.I.P.
Good night Nelson Mandela.
A truly inspiring person. At least he passed peacefully, I just wish his family were more like him.
RIP my neighbour's deer that got killed by my dog
R.I.P. James Avery best known for his role of. Uncle Phil on the sitcom "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air". He died earlier this week due to complications during open heart surgery.

The RIP Thread
(405 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG