The online racing simulator
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :so you are saying, that you don't have full control with a mouse?

I'm saying that nobody does. It's impossible to be as consistent and stable. Especially when it involves braking or racing with other cars.
Quote from sinbad :I always liked "car games" before I ever got in to "sims"

So do I, that's why I play arcade games with keyboard and sims with wheel
Quote from The Moose :It's very easy actually. 16/14 wing and you're there. Took me 5 laps with that wing setting. (and a bit of gear ratio tuning)

Can you upload a replay of that please? I'm so curious... I just can't be faster with 16/14 than I am with ultralow wings... I'm losing a lot to my ghost in the first few sectors to get it back in the last alone.. Seems impossible.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm saying that nobody does. It's impossible to be as consistent and stable. Especially when it involves braking or racing with other cars.

maybe impossible for you, since you don't use mouse. People who use mouse for a long time can keep it consistent and stable. Even tough they do have it way harder under braking, when racing with other cars they are still just as safe as wheel users. it's all about how long and how much you use it
Btw i have a wheel but in hungary and im a lot faster with mouse anywaz
Quote from Kristi :Can you upload a replay of that please? I'm so curious... I just can't be faster with 16/14 than I am with ultralow wings... I'm losing a lot to my ghost in the first few sectors to get it back in the last alone.. Seems impossible.

Sorry, didn't save a replay.

I'll have another go later to beat my time and save one for you then.

I'm the opposite, i cant get anywhere near as fast with low wings. I was trying a set that i know can do a 31.0 that had 6/6 wings and i couldn't get any better than a 33.4 I guess it's entirely down to what setup suits your driving style.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :maybe impossible for you, since you don't use mouse. People who use mouse for a long time can keep it consistent and stable. Even tough they do have it way harder under braking, when racing with other cars they are still just as safe as wheel users. it's all about how long and how much you use it

All of the mouse drivers on LFS are a danger to others. Pajkul is the best example.
Quote from BlueFlame :All of the mouse drivers on LFS are a danger to others. Pajkul is the best example.

you are a danger to braindamage. I mean seriously, that is not biased on any fact
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :you are a danger to braindamage.

What? That's like saying. I haven't got nothing or It isn't nothing.

I'm a danger to braindamage why? Because I threaten it to go away? I don't understand your logic.
Who's this guy named braindamage?
Quote from BlueFlame :What? That's like saying. I haven't got nothing or It isn't nothing.

I'm a danger to braindamage why? Because I threaten it to go away? I don't understand your logic.

I can explain you what I meant, but that would avoid the important part of my post.

your comment was based on what fact?
Quote from NitroNitrous :You don't buy a wheel to be faster, you get one because that's how cars are driven

It depends how much you want to simulate the real thing, in my opinion a game can never simulate what it's like to drive the real thing, so I don't bother chasing that ideal. So the only reason for me to buy a wheel is to get the extra control and accuracy it offers.
Quote from The Moose :Sorry, didn't save a replay.

I'll have another go later to beat my time and save one for you then.

I'm the opposite, i cant get anywhere near as fast with low wings. I was trying a set that i know can do a 31.0 that had 6/6 wings and i couldn't get any better than a 33.4 I guess it's entirely down to what setup suits your driving style.

Can you possibly PM me that setup with 6/6 wings, please?
Quote from BlueFlame :On the fact of experience.

my experience tells something else, I never even noticed Riegler drove with mouse. He's one hell of a good driver tough and very consistent. Never had trouble with him in close battles.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well you must feel pretty shit about yourself, cos I'm faster than you.

Pretty hard not to be when you are in a GT1 and I am in a GT2. But nevertheless you are always right.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Pretty hard not to be when you are in a GT1 and I am in a GT2. But nevertheless you are always right.

Obviously I'm talking about overall pace you dick.
This is what happens when one idiots starts calling another idiot an idiot. It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle in here.
Quote from tristancliffe :This is what happens when one idiots starts calling another idiot an idiot. It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle in here.

I'm not an idiot. I'm just misunderstood.
Thanks a lot Moose ^^
Quote from Kristi :Thanks a lot Moose ^^

No problem.

Now show us your setup and a replay for the 458@Imola

If you did that time without any cheating I'm stunned. I can get in the ballpark of all the best times I've seen for other combos, but cant get even into the 52's with that combo.

I dunno. Maybe I just don't get that car I can usually adapt to almost anything.

What times are you doing in the 458 at other tracks?
I didn't drive 458 much in other tracks. I did some Silverstone and I was into 1.11s in a few laps, I think.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG