The online racing simulator
Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
that last xrg was pretty cool, but the xrr one could be really good with proper tweaking

NDR LX Challenge, Round #2
Hello, everyone! I've decided to make little write-ups for each round of NDR LX Challenge, except for Round #1, which already happened a week ago.

For Round #2, Dynamix Racing had two drivers on the grid. Jesse Telkkälä, under the number of 31 and Visa Lehtimäki, under the number of 77.
Round #2 of NDR LX Challenged included the AS2R (also known as Aston Club reversed), the track configuration used.

In the qualification session, Jesse and Visa managed to qualify in the first and second position. Jesse managed to do a laptime of 1.09:830 in the qualification, whilst Visa pulled off a 1:09.990.

Race#1
The first race of the second round went well for both Dynamix Racing members. Turn #1 in the very first lap didn't involve any serious racing incidents. Visa and Jesse managed to hold their positions throughout most of the race. The very first laps were fairly close within top 5, but as the race went on, the main race leaders managed to achieve fairly large gaps from each other.
Both drivers from Dynamix Racing didn't seem to have any tire temperature problems throughout the whole race, keeping the tires warm and not overheated.

As the race went on, Jesse managed to pull off a stable lead over the other drivers. Ramla was involved in a battle between Toni from CoRe Racing and Troy. Ramla had some trouble keeping with Troy in the very first laps, but later on Ramla managed to show a better pace than Troy, leading him to close the top 3 for race #1.

Race#2
After finishing Race #1, drivers who finished in the front of the grid were switched positions with the drivers who finished from the mid grid, making the whole race procedure slightly more interesting for those who managed to do better in the first race. This led the whole race to even more battles between racers, making the whole race more entertaining to watch.

Jesse managed to get from 9th position up to 1st in about 10 laps, which led him to win his second victory of tonight. Visa also had some tough battles with other racers on the grid, but he managed to finish 2nd in Race #2.
Also, for this race Jesse and Visa didn't seem to have any problems temperature-wise throughout the whole race.

Note: The following write-up above might include some slight grammar and/or punctuation mistakes. Let me know about them via PM @ LFSf
Andrejs Laipnieks joins Dynamix Racing

At the beginning of November, we're happy to announce that Andrejs "Laipnieks" Laipnieks has joined us.
The 17 year old comes from Riga in Latvia. He is doing some Reallife Racing in his spare time but also plays Hockey and likes to go swimming.
He joined Dynamix Racing because he wants to get more experience and learn something about Setupwork.
We hope to see him doing some league Races for us soon.

Welcome to the team, Andrejs!
Very glad to always have new members aboard! Welcome to the team, my Latvian friend.
Good luck!
Good luck newbie!
Good Luck!
Grats and Good luck!
Congratulations!
I know this team is hacking
good luck, Jesse olet pro
Quote from suzuki94 :I know this team is hacking
good luck, Jesse olet pro

We are
kiitos matti oot homo
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for all the wishes, guys!
Round #2 of Grand Touring World Series 2014

Background story

Greetings, everyone! First of all, I would like to let you know about Dynamix Racing taking part in GTws 2014 of Round #2. Dynamix Racing entered this round with two cars. One car for GT1 class, second car for GT2 class. In the very beginning we managed to find some drivers who were willing to participate. GT2 lineup had no problems whatsoever, although with the GT1 lineup, we had some issues regarding our line up. At first, it was quite easy to get someone, to drive for us, but in the end some of those drivers just weren't dedicated enough to practice for the upcoming race, which meant to make significant changes in the GT1 lineup, otherwise we hadn't had a GT1 car on the grid. Have to be very thankful to Isaac Price for dedicating his time in the GT1 lineup, otherwise we hadn't had the opportunity to have a GT1 car on the grid. Thank you very much!

Qualification
Both of Dynamix Racing cars did the second qualification session. Our GT1 class car, driven by Jesse Telkkälä, qualified with a time of 1:06.79, which secured a 3rd place on the starting grid.
Our GT2 class car, driven by Elvis Lībietis, qualified with a time of 1:10.53, which secured a 4th place on the starting grid.

Race
Race in overall went very well for the GT1 class car. GT1 class representatives didn't experience any significant tire wear, damage or pace problems during the race.
http://www.bildites.lv/images/zmtup3lblku84ogb9is.jpg
Dynamix Racing GT1 class car led most of the race.
http://www.bildites.lv/images/an8tjrntoqb0wx5iszh.jpg

//GT1 class cars overtaking GT2 class cars for the first time in the race//
http://www.bildites.lv/images/1lk4jsjdj3cm75ri2enw.jpg

Thankfully, this race didn't consists of many incidents. From my point of view, the race in overall was very clean, except for some here and there barrel rolls performed by some GT2 drivers

During the race, there were some Safety Car periods. The very first SC period was during the very first stint, when one of the LLM cars barrel rolled.
http://www.bildites.lv/images/mff8scjntethbtge65cp.jpg

//Additional picture from a different SC period//
http://www.bildites.lv/images/7bjn0v0ikt1iwexd0v.jpg

For our GT2 class car, the race in overall wasn't so lucky. I, personally, am not so well experienced with ENDU-racing, so I could say - this race was a real challenge for me. The very first stint, driven by Elvis Lībietis was looking somewhat good. In the very first stint GT2 class car managed to go up by one position (from 4th up to 3rd). After the stint was done by Elvis Lībietis, the car was handed over to Ricardo Costa. Ricardo managed to lead the race in GT2 class for a little while. Although, as the race went on, GT2 car suffered from slight engine damage and also from suspension damage. The front of the car looked like it was involved in a nascar racing incident. This meant our GT2 car wasn't able to pull off the best possible pace. GT2 class car dropped down to 5th place in overall standings.

End results
Dynamix Racing GT1 class car, driven by Jesse Telkkälä and Isaac Price finished in 1st place.
Dynamix Racing GT2 class car, driven by Elvis Lībietis, Ricardo Costa and Patrick Hocza finished in 5th place.

http://www.bildites.lv/images/dvez3apopew1ctxnh21u.jpg

Congrats Dynx and Isaac
Grats for GT1 win, very nice pictures
Congratz guys ! strong pace in both GT1 & GT2!
hyvä jengi hyvä hyvä
László Kovács joins Dynamix Racing

Just some weeks after our last signing, we're happy to announce that László "Lacko86" Kovács has joined us.
The 27 year old Economist comes from Kapuvár in Hungary. He is very interested in every art of motor and autosports
and likes to watch some series in his spare time.
After a long period at nFinity eSports Racing where he learned a lot about racing and got an experienced racer,
he was now looking for a new challenge and decided to do the next step - Joining Dynamix Racing!
We hope to see him doing some league Races for us soon.

Welcome to the team, Lacko!
Welcome to the team!
huehue glgl
Dat beef y0.....

gl

Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG