The online racing simulator
Quote from kars19 :Why they don't fix the most important bug?!

Omg, just read above what The Moose and troy said. This changelog is irrelevant, which doesn't even cover an actual changes that have been made and that we gonna see tomorrow.
It does cover a few of the changes, but not all of them. Everything I posted will be implemented tomorrow, plus tons more.
hope so...

I guess,that Kars is pointing out that M3 engine in AC is too weak.
Looks good, I really like Mugello, only time I've drove on it was in NKP I think but it's a good track.
I love Mugello. Cant wait.
Would rather have current content and MP than more content and no MP, but what can you do. Does make me worry about the feature priorities. MP, rain, clutch, gearbox, wind, racing line et cetera.
AristotelisVasilakos-We're not secretive. Do you prefer a multi rushed and unfinished? We're testing and announce it when it's ready
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Quote from tiagox :We're testing and announce it when it's ready

Ah yes we have heard that one before.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Would rather have current content and MP than more content and no MP, but what can you do. Does make me worry about the feature priorities. MP, rain, clutch, gearbox, wind, racing line et cetera.

That will not come anywhere near this period. Most likely Q2 or even Q3 2014 I'd guess..
Blimey, aren't some of you impatient?

We're less than two weeks after the first beta release and the complaining has begun already.

Anyone who thought we'd have multiplayer so soon was being very optimistic. Who knows when they' will surprise us with it. If we get it soon that'll be great, but i wasn't expecting to see it for a couple of months at least. I don't care when it comes as long as it's working well when we do. I dont expect it to be without issues when it first comes either. There's no way they will have been able to test it on a large enough scale yet.
Complaining in LFS style since 200…

Seriously, AC is looking good and moving fast.
Quote from The Moose :We're less than two weeks after the (...) release and the complaining has begun already.

Welcome to LFSForums!
I don't what this business about impatience is, who's expecting MP _now_? If you've had good experiences online in LFS, and seen what nKP's multiplayer was like, it would be understandable to be concerned. Like (some of) you, you have your preferences. You don't "care" or "mind" about MP, but I couldn't care less about hotlapping. For me, SP will be for setup testing.
Noone said anything about hotlapping. Everyone here wants MP more than you can imagine. But I just know it will not come early, because it is not _that_ easy to actually make something great. And while I would certainly like to have MP tomorrow already, in my own benefit and benefit of community as a whole I want them to take as much time as needed and finish it properly. That means waiting and that means hotlapping. But that's been there just to kill time till MP arrives.
We're propably not going to see multiplayer until later next year, so have a cuppa' tea, chill out and atleast try to enjoy the new content and patches we're getting every two weeks.
Honestly I thought we'd have multiplayer from day one of any release, although of course I bought it in the knowledge that it didn't.
It not being ready, therefore (surely) in no usable state, is concerning. Pc sims are multiplayer games now, first and foremost, and not having it ready is just odd....It only leads you to conclude that the systems they have at this time are simply not very good. If we get a.I before multiplayer it will be very telling about ac in general imo.
If I bought the early access I'm gonna have to buy the game again?
Nope.
Quote from Eclipsed :I guess,that Kars is pointing out that M3 engine in AC is too weak.

Just did some performance testing.

AC vs LFS (both equal as possible)
0-100km/h and 50-120km/h @ 4' gear

AC = 0-100km/h = ~6.3 s (spot on) 50-120km/h @ 4' gear = ~16.5 s (~4.4 s to slow)
LFS = 0-100km/h = ~6.2 s (about the same) 50-120km/h @ 4' gear = ~12 s (spot on)

My conclusion is that the AC' e30m3 lacks mid range torque, maybe that is one of the reasons of bogging down

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG