The online racing simulator
First, it happens with me too, we are using the 0.5Q version, perfectly compatible with the Tweak Version he's ( and me too ) tryingo to run. That warning appears just when you start The tweak... it even not open the Tweak screen... and the part in portugese of the warning says something like :
"It was not possible to find specified module."

I really hope to get some help too...
Thanks

Questions about LFSTweak (multiple threads)
I know that it probably is quite a small percent of racers who actually use meckanik or lfs tweak or similar programs but i would still really apprecitate a new version to be made for the latest patch. I know i am asking alot but i love tweaking cars realistically, seeing what their 1/4 miles times are etc. I would be over the moon if somone could give me the heads up if any such programs that will be completed or started soon.Thanks everyone
All i know is that right now, Fonnybone (the guy who made Tweak/Mecanik) doesnt have any plans to make either of them for the latest patch. For more info , go to the unoficiall addons section and read the lfs tweak/mecanik thread.
/\ /\ thanks
i didnt make this thread yesterday m8
Not *this* thread, the thread he linked to :doh:
Not THIS thread, but the other silly
i know lol..soz, that was saying where to get the ones already made. This one is asking if any new version will be made. Subtle differences
well for the sake of toying a bit with the specs, why not?
i'm up for it, since you can't join standard servers with your "screwed" car.
but sad that there is no plan for a new version yet, but maybee after s2 final...

regards
Shoot... I been wanting another updated wheel editor like what andylec made a few years ago for the demo cars in S-1..... Does he even still play anymore?
Quote from Racer Y :Shoot... I been wanting another updated wheel editor like what andylec made a few years ago for the demo cars in S-1..... Does he even still play anymore?

He is still around, though less involved in LFS due to career commitments. Andylec has no plans currently to release a compatible version of BeSpoke, though I wouldn't rule it out entirely for the future. The last working version I saw was for the pre-alpha demo of S2 around August 2005, IIRC.
Quote from Gunn :Andylec has no plans currently to release a compatible version of BeSpoke, though I wouldn't rule it out entirely for the future. The last working version I saw was for the pre-alpha demo of S2 around August 2005, IIRC.

Yeah all I recall is that he doesn't want to keep having to update it for the patches. BeSpoke and LSwitch were some of the greatest apps, I miss them
BeSpoke and LSwitch are what for?
in short words please...

thx
BeSpoke allowed you to create custom 3d wheel models and LSwitch was a cool little prog that kept your lights on until you turned them off (my favourite).

Like Tweak, I do miss them, especially LSwitch! :up:
BesPoke allowed you to edit the existing rims as much as was possible (demo cars only). You could also add or reduce the number of spokes, and make some other structural changes.

Lswitch was a small app to keep the passing lights turned on without the need to hold down the button.

Beaten!
hey thx to both of you
Quote from Dudles :(...) and the part in portugese of the warning says something like :
"It was not possible to find specified module."

I really hope to get some help too...

Did you guys follow the instructions in the ReadMe? If it mentions a
missing module, then perhaps it has to do with VisualBasic (VBruntimes).
Make sure you have the files specified in the ReadMe installed and registered.
All this info is in the LFSTweak thread. The thread might seem long, but that's
because these questions have been answered like 20 times over and over.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5565
Quote from Fonnybone :Did you guys follow the instructions in the ReadMe? If it mentions a
missing module, then perhaps it has to do with VisualBasic (VBruntimes).
Make sure you have the files specified in the ReadMe installed and registered.
All this info is in the LFSTweak thread. The thread might seem long, but that's
because these questions have been answered like 20 times over and over.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5565

the readMe says about VB Runtimes, i didn't installed all of them, but the one indicated for XP users... and nothing happened... it stays just like described earlier... do i have to install all VB Runtimes ?

EDIT : I tried runing it one more time, and it showed the CMDLG.OCX error messege ( i think the file is this ), i got the OCX file, and IT WORKED ! Thanks for helping.
S2 0.5u Tweak ?
Hy all!!!
Im new there!

Have anyone tweak for 0.5U version lfs????
please???
tnx...byee..
there isnt one, and had you have actually searched you would have found lots of threads saying so
it doesn't exist.
and it won't be created either.
at least not any time soon.
search next time

darn, too late
mwahaha, you lost because you inserted new lines, as lalathegreat would say, i saved bandwidth!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG