The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :KTM at Magione is epic.. let me know what time you get if you do laps there.

Give me something to aim for.. what times are you doing ?
can someone with good looking graphics and properly set ffb pls copy&paste his/her settings? can't set it up properly, something's always disturbing me.
Quote from The Moose :7th lap Got to be loads more in it.

I actually meant 1.20.4 but nevertheless welldone. It wasn't a particularly quick lap, it was just clean. Did you make any changes to the setup? I was running default fuel etc.
Quote from BlueFlame : Did you make any changes to the setup? I was running default fuel etc.

Higher rear pressures +2 clicks, lowered front ride height, - 2 clicks all round on rebound dampers. 23l fuel
Allrighty! How the hell does people do 1.11 laps with the standard setup on 458 + Silverstone? The lowest I got is 1.13.2xx. I might be able to do a high 1.12, but getting to 1.11 seems insane
Quote from The Moose :Higher rear pressures +2 clicks, lowered front ride height, - 2 clicks all round on rebound dampers. 23l fuel

Went a touch quicker with those settings.

There are always fckers who can go 2 seconds faster then you
What laptimes are you doing on M3 E92 @ Imola?

I'm consistently doing low 2.04s, and my TB is 2.03.644
Quote from The Moose :lol @ Dickie Cockpocket

It was my steam handle when I installed AC so it just stuck...
ran out of fuel, but I recon the 18's should be doable, I kept screwing the first part after my initial pb.

Edit: lol, ok the internal f8 screenshot thingy is not capturing the hud. Give me a second

edit2: fixed
Attached images
2013-11-14_00001.jpg
Just in the 20's

BTW Blueflame, you were right, that car on Magione is epic!

I tried Moose's settings, seems better but he says decrease front ride height, by how much?

Anyone got full settings?

BTW, I have setup a hotlap topic on our site if anyone wants to contribute. http://www.sonicrealmsracing.c ... orum/index.php?topic=3612

I'll try to keep it updated

Feels so damn good. 1.18 clearly possible. Don't think anything below 1.17.5 is achievable... for us normal people anyway.
I'm at a scruffy 19.26. I can't decide whether the hardest part is avoiding lock ups in the early braking phase, or the piddly little part at the end of the lap where you need more patience than I clearly have
Still on default set, screwed the last corner would've been 18 I reckon.
Attached images
2013-11-15_00001.jpg
Some nice times there chaps. I've not done any more laps there...it's a bit of a dull track in this car.

Imola is where this car really shines
Quote from The Moose :Some nice times there chaps. I've not done any more laps there...it's a bit of a dull track in this car.

Imola is where this car really shines

What lap you got at Imola?
What's taking so long for the modders to release a 'ring?
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :What's taking so long for the modders to release a 'ring?

Agreed, I would take a quickly converted GPL version happily, wouldn't even mind digging out my CD for a pointless check. At some point there was some screenshots of the interface with a Tourist Ring included, so maybe it's worth waiting.

18's on Magione sounds like a great challenge. I'm suffering though with input lag and bad FPS. At the moment vsync is the best way to drive which is pretty brutal, 7850 clearly isn't pulling it's weight so I've just ordered a GTX770, solely for AC. It's depressing how much Sim Racing has cost me over the years.
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by dekojester : offtopic, pointless
Quote from DeKo :Agreed, I would take a quickly converted GPL version happily, wouldn't even mind digging out my CD for a pointless check. At some point there was some screenshots of the interface with a Tourist Ring included, so maybe it's worth waiting.

18's on Magione sounds like a great challenge. I'm suffering though with input lag and bad FPS. At the moment vsync is the best way to drive which is pretty brutal, 7850 clearly isn't pulling it's weight so I've just ordered a GTX770, solely for AC. It's depressing how much Sim Racing has cost me over the years.

If you're getting input lag, chances are the gfx card isn't the issue.
Quote from DeKo : 7850 clearly isn't pulling it's weight

Sounds like its broken / cloaked with dust? I have a gtx460 and have 50fps min, but usually 60-70
Gtx570soc, ~150fps, mid/low setings, full hd on 24' mon., still there is some lag

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG