The online racing simulator
None of those have actually threw a punch anyways. Gordon shoved Burton, and Burton just grabbed his arms to defend himself. Gordon shoved Kenseth with his helmet still on. Oh and Gordon threw nothing at Phoenix last year. Burton's way too classy to ever throw a punch anyways. Tony's never thrown a punch, and don't even try to count Auto Club this year as one. The two main confrontations in his life were throwing the helmet at Kenseth's car and yelling it out with Gordon back at Watkins Glen years ago.

Basically, that hasn't happened since MW punching Lake Speed and Spencer punching Wally. Since then, no real punches have been thrown by drivers. Everything is just pushing/shoving and grabbing onto each other.
When I first saw the Wallace Jr. incident, even as a huge fan of his I thought that it was his fault, but having seen it again (not while on the verge of sleep as I was last night ) I realize that the other driver basically just took him out in practice .

It's good to see Wallace have some passion about that. Sticking up for his team and the work they had to put back into that truck.

Fell asleep during the race, but I'm certainly impressed to look at Erik Jones and how he has performed. 5 truck races, 5 top 10's, 2 top 5's and 1 win.. at the age of 17! (Born in May of 1996). He also has an ARCA win under his belt

http://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Erik_Jones
Also, it looks as though next Sunday's Sprint Cup race will be Mark Martin's last. It's been a heck of a ride for that man. I'll be sad to see him hang it up, but it's needed. He will likely go on to live out the rest of his life quietly away from the world of racing once he finishes testing for Stewart-Has racing (if I had to guess).
Homestead is Schraders last spring cup race too
For a second I thought you were talking about Gordon.
Great race so far, but the 2nd caution really got my goat. Still not over it really. Both championship teams have been making mistakes left and right.. haha

Edit: David Reutiman pounds the turn 1 wall and flattens the entire back half of that BK racing car. The rear windshild was faced straight down towards the ground along with the rest of the rear of that vehicle.
Justin Boston to drive for KBM in 2014 for 10 races apparently
Quote from Mustangman759 :Justin Boston to drive for KBM in 2014 for 10 races apparently

Is that meant to be Justin Lofton?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and no its Boston (I won't reveal sources until papers are signed though :P)
I actually just shed a tear. He was awesome.
Quote from Mustangman759 :and no its Boston (I won't reveal sources until papers are signed though :P)

Oh ok. Trucks, I'm assuming?
So apparently Trevor Bayne has MS. Terrible disease, but hopefully his driving talent will be put to use before it starts impacting his physical ability
Yea, like physical ability is important in Nascar...

Next you're gonna tell me that NASCAR drivers are athletes....
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, like physical ability is important in Nascar...

Next you're gonna tell me that NASCAR drivers are athletes....

at least they know to switch in the turn, not on the straight
Well they most certainly don't fap to ponies.
Well, you know the good old physics formula of Kinetic Energy = Work (you know, force x distance etc. etc) . With the speeds they go they do a hell of a lot more work than you do sitting there being a keyboard warrior.

Not to mention you are just about as round as that teddy bear in your avatar from the pictures I've seen. They are certainly more an athlete than you, me, or many other people.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Kinetic Energy = Work (you know, force x distance etc. etc)

Work done = Force x Distance

Kinetic Energy = 0.5 x mass x velocity^2
Quote from Bmxtwins :With the speeds they go they do a hell of a lot more work than you do sitting there being a keyboard warrior.

So the faster you drive, the more work you do?
Quote from JackDaMaster :

Work done = Force x Distance

Kinetic Energy = 0.5 x mass x velocity^2

Dear dumb ****,

You just proved my point and your ineptness at the same time. The energy spent in work would be equal to that done in kinetic energy.

W= delta KE

And you may be the first European person to be less intelligent than an Amercan, congrats.

Regardless, it is definitely a spot by the energy they exert at the very least....

Quote from Flame CZE :So the faster you drive, the more work you do?

Well, if you are going a further distance and exerting more force yes :P. Just at a distance stand point Jimmie Johnson is that much more of an athlete than Danica. :P

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG