The online racing simulator
You guys, seriously? In a rig thread? Come on, this has dragged long enough. Carry on with the wicked builds please.
Quote from hiroshima guy :You guys, seriously? In a rig thread? Come on, this has dragged long enough. Carry on with the wicked builds please.

It's Shotglass.. he can't stand someone with alternate taste.

Master race... 'n all that.
Quote from Matrixi :Due to the seriousness of the matter at hand, I will however apologize if that's how you (or any other offended germans) honestly took my post, because that is not what I intended to mean with it at all.

dont worry you wont be able to offend me
greater men than you have tried and failed
that doesnt make posting something like that any less bad taste though

Quote :If it makes someone smile that they have a windowed PC case, if it makes someone smile to wear large clocks or use golden phones, what is it to you? Why do you care? Why does it personally bother you?

if something like this
http://www.anandtech.com/show/ ... edition-18ct-gold-htc-one
and windowed pc cases to a lesser extent doesnt hurt your aestetic sensibilties to a degree thats almost up to physical pain you simply dont have any
and possibly no soul
Wow, get over it. You don't like it. Most people do. Jeez.
AAAANYWAYS, rather than continue with the troll, I'll attempt swinging this thread back on to the rails.

I miss the look of IBC's of my old power supply. Might end up sleeving these Seasonic cables with paracord soon enough, just need to choose a colour, red feels a bit overplayed nowadays. Gray?

I'd go for a full black/white theme.
Had a bit of a white theme going with the 600T case, the red details of this motherboard just ruin the pure black/white theme. I'm thinking about going with the cheapo Corsair black frame/grey bladed fans at some point if they make PWM versions of them, with those the grey braided cables would look somewhat unified. Will see.

I should propably also switch to the Rampage IV Black edition motherboard soon too, could ditch this discrete sound card with that as the Black edition has a decent built in headphone amp and a proper DAC. X79 mobos just aren't cheap.
what do u worry about cheapness...
Can we get back on topic please? 'Post your "LFS" rig', not 'argue with other people because I've got nothing better to do'
It might as well be a 12 inch clock around my neck!

My new laptop... custom Vtech with a keyboard! wewt

lol joking, Happy Halloween guys!
I wouldn't call myself like that if I were you BMW .
Tested how regular grey fans would look like, noisy but much nicer.

Kohe oli aru saada
Quote from P.Derast :My cat peed in my last system and nearly the whole house went in flames, so I don't have that system anymore, but I don't think this new one is much worse.

Specs:
https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1827613#post1827613

Pics:

I know this looks boring at the moment, but I'm planning to put some LED's in it, and do some other mods.

That is awesome
It wasn't even a funny joke. Uh-hu
Quote from BWX232 :STFU you bigoted dirtball. It wouldn't run anything with any updates.

Oh yeah, when you don't get updates your apps suddenly stop working.
Quote from BWX232 :Yup, you got me, I'm jealous of the PC from 1999, that was dumped in the garbage heap in 2001 for being to slow to run windows 98.

It wasn't even a funny joke.

>has AMD Faildozer CPU and some shitty HEC-built PSU
>claims not to be jealous of a clearly superior system
his old computer broke, he has another computer...he posted it. why are we harassing the guy? grow up.

EDIT: why are we harassing anybody in this thread? they post what they have, give a brief explanation, and converse.

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG