The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :Yep, I'm pretty sure the 500 pic is from Magione, the tight left hander before the hairpin right onto the back straight (T3, possibly). Added an attachment from the TP.

What do you think the M3 GTR picture is? That's the one I'm struggling with the most.
Quote from BlueFlame :What do you think the M3 GTR picture is? That's the one I'm struggling with the most.

My best guess would be Vallelunga, but I don't really have the evidence to support that yet.
Well it looks like theres a bridge that has a cross over in the background
It could possibly be the left-hander that you can see around 1:39 in this video and around 1:01 in this video. Thanks to troy for the second video link

The raised section of the kerb inside on the apex of the turn and what would be in the background from the placement of the camera in the shot from AC both look about right to me. Still just speculation though, until confirmation comes.
Quote from amp88 :It could possibly be the left-hander that you can see around 1:39 in this video and around 1:01 in this video. Thanks to troy for the second video link

The raised section of the kerb inside on the apex of the turn and what would be in the background from the placement of the camera in the shot from AC both look about right to me. Still just speculation though, until confirmation comes.

I was "this-close" to posting the exact same video. It almost certainly is Vallelunga imo.
LFS Community at its best
Go Team Go!
Oh, those motorsports detectives...
Is there any word on mouse steering support? I might have to run AC without a wheel in the near future.

Edit: OMG!
Quote from Keling :Is there any word on mouse steering support? I might have to run AC without a wheel in the near future.

Edit: OMG!

Looks like it will work...

Quote :Supported game devices

Any game device recognized by Microsoft Direct Input, including keyboard, mouse, joypads, joysticks, steering wheels.

Bought.
Aaand i'm hyped again.
Downloading. Only 3gb which even though its a beta n shizzle, I'm still quite suprised.

edit : Finished downloading. That was quick.
How's the physics? better then my beloved LFS
edit: bought the sim
opinions?
I'll give it a few days, for opinions to roll in, barely have time for BF4..
e92m3 will be the ultimate tyre physics judge
Well I just drove the 49. That's how it should feel. It pisses all over iracing lets put it that way...

Doesn't have the same "WHOA THIS IS ****IN REAL" feeling that the tech demo had, but the physics are the same. Predictable and realistically tricky to drive.

So far the sounds haven't impressed me too much, they lack abit of bass or substance, but they are still of good quality.
Waiting to hear how street cars behave. I really hope it feels natural like LFS.

EDIT: **** me I bought it
Scavier guys should take an example of Kunos Simulazioni, if Kunos announce that something is comin' up and promises that - they do that. They are not a big company either, but somehow made an amazing sim with awesome graphics and physics in pretty short time. Kudos to them. Sleepy Scavier guys are sleepy.
Drove a bit of M30 and Lotus 49 and loved it as of yet, feels pretty intuitive meaning I can get into a slide when I want to and make it understeer if that is needed. Main problem is my GPU that isn't up to par.

Certainly worth whatever they ask for it, 35 Euro is a steal if the multiplayer is working decently.
Quote from troy :Drove a bit of M30 and Lotus 49 and loved it as of yet, feels pretty intuitive meaning I can get into a slide when I want to and make it understeer if that is needed.

Completely agree with this statement, contrary to iRacing the 49 does what you want instead of the opposite.

I tried the KTM X-bow and to be fair that, so far feels like the best car to me.
Drove a e30m3

first impressions

hmm, fps wasn't great, lol i runned lfs in background

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG