The online racing simulator
Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
GL!
Good luck !
Enjoy
@LFSW youre not registred team.
Quote from Litro :@LFSW youre not registred team.

Not sure what to make from that sentence, tbh, I don't think it matters too much to anyone.

But thanks for pointing it out, I'll fix it when I feel like it's time.
#31 - Foqs
Good luck, Dennis!
Good luck fellas!

Dennis, CPH airport sucked!
Gl
Good luck guys, may the force be with Nitor Velox!
Little update,

nv. will be ready for the 2nd round of GTWS, and the members Dennis and Lacko will drive in the 1stBFA FBM championship as well.

So we're not dead, just busy getting everything up and running.
Skins to get revealed during this week.

( Website is not in the plans yet ).

Logo added 18 November 2013

Best Monday wishes,

Dennis Lind.
Sick logo Dennis!
Courtesy of Kiste
neat logo Dennis.
As LFS gets more and more inactive, us at Nitor Velox has decided that setups is something that should be shared between teams, and also for the more inexperienced teams that might not have the knowledge and or confidence in making their own setups.

Nitor Velox will develop setups for GT World Series and release them in time for the races in the championship.

This time, it's Blackwood GP and therefor, here is a few setups : A few variations, and a Qualifying setup!

Enjoy
Attached files
FZR_BL1R_WRGTWS.set - 132 B - 925 views
FZR_BL1R_GTWSRDV01.set - 132 B - 865 views
FZR_BL1R_GTWSPRV01.set - 132 B - 872 views
Nice gesture Dennis!
Quote from Dennis93 :As LFS gets more and more inactive, us at Nitor Velox has decided that setups is something that should be shared between teams, and also for the more inexperienced teams that might not have the knowledge and or confidence in making their own setups.

Nitor Velox will develop setups for GT World Series and release them in time for the races in the championship.

This time, it's Blackwood GP and therefor, here is a few setups : A few variations, and a Qualifying setup!

Enjoy

not bad
thank u
Tomek Nogieć joins Nitor Velox

After a downfall of loosing 2 of our main drivers, Dustin and Lacko, we a truly back on our feet again after being joined by possibly the best driver ever in Live For Speed, the infamous ''Imol'' has joined our squad, to strengthen our 'team op' by atleast 105% I am truly proud to have him use our 'nv.' tag!..

Give a big and warm welcome to him!
welcome to the team
Shock. but a nice shock.
good luck
Good luck tomek and Nitor

i hope to see the domination at round 3
omg very much congratulations by all

Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG