The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )

Slightly photoshopped, only difference from picture to irl is the rear tinted windows and the front numberplate missing.
spotted this Civic today.. somebody must have messed up the control arms badly.

Quote from Scrabby :Lol, I don't see anything near a Ferrari in this thread. Or it was a troll action!

I'm seriously considering putting a nitrous installation in my driftcar. It's an easy way to gain more power and isn't very expensive. Just the refill's now and then and maybe a new bottle when the current one is done.

And I just want to be able to say: See my nawz?

If you don't care about branded NAWZ bottles, you can get bottles for cheap from places like BOC.
Quote from Migz :
another golf

Something's wrong with the picture, the car isn't on its roof...
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If you don't care about branded NAWZ bottles, you can get bottles for cheap from places like BOC.

If spoken to people who have allot of experience and they all say my best bet is to buy a kit from a known brand, to stay safe and knowing you'll have quality.
Now looking at NOS or Nitrous Express.
Quote from jibber :Something's wrong with the picture, the car isn't on its roof...

Haha!
I've actually had so much of that since getting this one
Quote from Migz :Haha!
I've actually had so much of that since getting this one

How many have you crashed and destroyed now? 5, 6? Glad it's only shitty looking golfs you have had, no sympathy needed for the cars
Quote from Torolol :How many have you crashed and destroyed now? 5, 6? Glad it's only shitty looking golfs you have had, no sympathy needed for the cars

Are you still carrying this on? I thought we'd sorted things out.....

And 2, one before i even knew how to drive, and the other one that i rolled.
how does rolling feels on a serious note? i never tried but always wondered
Scary as hell, it all happens so quickly though. But its exactly how you can imagine it would feel, your strapped to a seat, as you roll you get slammed to each side of the car as the car rolls onto each side. Along with a sort of rollercoaster sort of effect to your stomache. You really tense up aswell, as most people do when they crash, my entire body was rock solid, just gripped onto the steering wheel as hard as i could and tried my best to not get chucked around the car too much.
To be fair it is actually quite fun putting aside the absolute trouser shitting that was done at the time.
Sonett is for sale, time to move on from such a great car:

dat ferrari
It has a gearbox!
That would look so much better without stupid bumpers. Ah well. It is a nice clean example. No doubt someone will be happy to take it off of your hands.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That would look so much better without stupid bumpers. Ah well. It is a nice clean example. No doubt someone will be happy to take it off of your hands.

Sadly 1973 world wide safety requirements required the addition of those.
They 1970-1972s had these sexy ones. I also like the 1970 grill much more, but these cars are so rare couldn't pass it up.

Quote from Blade3562 :Sadly 1973 world wide safety requirements required the addition of those.
They 1970-1972s had these sexy ones. I also like the 1970 grill much more, but these cars are so rare couldn't pass it up.

Wasn't world wide safety requirements, just US safety requirements.

But eye, a lot of vehicles were ruined by those regulation changes. The MG B was butchered by it, had to change from chrome to rubber bumpers and they raised the suspension a few inches with blocks of wood.

Looks like a nice car though, proper gearbox and everything. Shame we don't seem to have any of them over here.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Wasn't world wide safety requirements, just US safety requirements.

For Sonett production it was modified for the entire world, because the addition of bumpers required modification of the fiberglass molds.

They were all left hand drive, 4 speed, v4s, front wheel drive cars. Only available in 6 colors! you can tell each year apart in the Sonett IIIs because they changed small details(each year had a different radio/heater control panel for one thing).

Considering buying this car back if I get enough out of it (the red 1988)

Quote from Blade3562 :For Sonett production it was modified for the entire world, because the addition of bumpers required modification of the fiberglass molds.

They were all left hand drive, 4 speed, v4s, front wheel drive cars. Only available in 6 colors! you can tell each year apart in the Sonett IIIs because they changed small details(each year had a different radio/heater control panel for one thing).

Considering buying this car back if I get enough out of it (the red 1988)

Aye, the US was the biggest car market, so if you made a change for US market it was cheaper to make the change for all markets. It is why we all have useless cat converters hanging under our cars. The EU was working on lean running engines, US just said "screw it, glue on a cat", only way to sell a car there was glue on a cat.

Nice little Gol- "Rabbit".

Do you live in a car museum? Only other place I've seen this many nice vehicles is Heritage Motor Centre.
Nah just small cars, more fit in a garage lol

lol!

Ready for next season...

still s50b32?
Do you have the zf gearbox? I'm trying to decide between zf and z32, price difference is a lot but I'm trying to figure out how zf would take +400hp
finally a car in this thread.no n2o yet?
today i did some photoshooting. car is still stock besides bootlip
Attached images
factory.jpg
DSC_0021_2_3_tonemapped.jpg

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG