The online racing simulator
Forsale much loved wheel and pedals x 2
Hi All,

I have for sale a Momo Force Racing Wheel, plus 2 sets of pedals. 1 Set has had the Mod done to it, to stop the spiking, the other set are only just used, but was brand new from Logitech. All in fantastic working order, looked after and treated with respect LOL.

I will be honest, I have 2 sets of pedals, because I contacted Logitech, years ago, and complained about the spiking on these pedals. They kindly sent me a new set, without wanting the old set back, so I made the modification to the old set, and the old set have lasted way past 6 yrs. New set have been used, only to test the difference.

Why am I selling, well I have a brand new G27 Set on it's way and my current wheel and pedals are working perfectly, so no reason for them to collect dust, somewhere, someone here might as well put them to good use????

This is a true sale, and if you interested, you can PM me for my mobile number to discuss if you wish.

I was looking for £50 +postage for the lot.

Regards

Fordie
Attached images
IMG_00000048.jpg
IMG_00000104.jpg
40 views...and no Offers?

I said I was "looking for" but not even an offer?

Although the wheel and 1 set of pedals is pushing 10yrs old, there is nothing wrong with them, and I am still using them now.

I got a great offer/deal direct from Logitech that I could not turn down, that's the only reason I am selling these

Fordie
Might be the price (you can buy used DFGT for same price or even less),might be that most have just looked at new thread without interest/need to buy it (like me :razz. You'll never know,good luck anyway!
Quote from Eclipsed :Might be the price (you can buy used DFGT for same price or even less),might be that most have just looked at new thread without interest/need to buy it (like me :razz. You'll never know,good luck anyway!

Like I said, just make a respectable offer. Its all working, and just dont want to see it collect dust, it would be a waste if somebody is using mouse/keyboard

Fordie
Anybody
#6 - Be2K
Hi Fordi,

just to let you know, i canceld the T500Rs order. This shitty Taiwan Store arent capable to send it to me within 2 Month...

Today Amazon has the G27 for a 249€-Deal so i bought a G27 too
Quote from Be2K :Hi Fordi,

just to let you know, i canceld the T500Rs order. This shitty Taiwan Store arent capable to send it to me within 2 Month...

Today Amazon has the G27 for a 249€-Deal so i bought a G27 too

Cool, you will love it...although it will take getting used to. I never thought I could stall a computer car before

Fordie
Free to a good home.....t&c's apply :)
OK nobody want's this wheel and pedals set, don't know why when some of you are still using a Mouse. This would improve your laptimes considerably, and give you a real sense of enjoyment....so I say this....

FREE TO A GOOD HOME EXCEPT YOU PAY P&P

I would hate to see this collect dust, and can't be a%%ed to sell on ebay, well don't have an account anyway, but it will just site in the workshop and rot.

So.....now who wants it

Fordie
I`ll have it bet it is really dusty now
cool whats condition

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG