The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Quote from nikopdr :#yolo #swag #420 #powerslide #stance #moarlowz #russianwarmachine #dori #hatersgonnahate #hashtagsareawesome

HOLY F*CKING SHIT

Wow.
Quote from Eclipsed :Camera is not the worst part in his post.

His picture quality is that shit, that even Lada looks decent on the pic...
Quote from KiRmelius :HOLY F*CKING SHIT

Wow.

Why not marry him? Think of the possibilities with 2 LADA's!
went to a toyota carshow today
it was alright.

1uzfe in a ra28 with a m90 supercharger bolted on top. Woul'dve gone alright haha

We're building a KE70 with a 1UZFE over here, will do some drifting/hillclimbs with it, when it's finished
Funny you mention that, im being given a ke70 wagon in a few days haha
probably wont be anywhere near as awesome as a 1uz conversion though...keep it nice and easy, either 4age or 13b bridgey haha
Speak english boys its the rule
Quote from Scrabby :We're building a KE70 with a 1UZFE over here, will do some drifting/hillclimbs with it, when it's finished

Ok, let me translate for you.

We're building an old Toyota Corolla with a Toyota 4.0L V8 from a Toyota Soarer over here, will do some drifting/hillclimbs with it, when it's finished

Damn, I would want a wagon so bad! Would go for a 20V 4AGE with some mods done to it.
it's insane, every time i come in here, the quality of rigs steps up heaps haha. i remember when every body had there first cars and they were mostly POS (including mine haha), now people have got some pretty awesome rigs floating about in here

Quote from nisskid :it's insane, every time i come in here, the quality of rigs steps up heaps haha. i remember when every body had there first cars and they were mostly POS (including mine haha), now people have got some pretty awesome rigs floating about in here

I could bring the standard down by about 90% tomorrow, I think I might do it to show you guys just how shit my car is.
Still looking at the MX-6. Parents still think I'll wreck it within the first week of buying it, and won't help drive me to the place (which is a good 80 KM away). If I haven't even put a single scratch my father's 330xi, Jetta, my mother's Odyssey, or my godparents' Yaris and Corolla, then I suppose I'm fine.
Quote from Zipppy :Still looking at the MX-6. Parents still think I'll wreck it within the first week of buying it, and won't help drive me to the place (which is a good 80 KM away). If I haven't even put a single scratch my father's 330xi, Jetta, my mother's Odyssey, or my godparents' Yaris and Corolla, then I suppose I'm fine.

Buy the damn car and crash it into a lamppost. I mean it's your money, your car, your life and you can do whatever you want about it. Parents have made you reach adulthood, and from now on you SHOULD be your own boss.
Depends. Only if you actually made the money you buy the car with yourself... if your parents pay, their rules IMHO.
...or if you saved your money just because of cheap living by parents.
just shoot the parents,your american aint ya?
Quote from e2mustang :just shoot the parents,your american aint ya?

In Canada there's laws to control who can have guns and requires licensing that people must pass in order to purchase guns. And even then, can only have specific kinds (intended for hunting, not concealed carry or assault weapons).
Quote from ColeusRattus :Depends. Only if you actually made the money you buy the car with yourself... if your parents pay, their rules IMHO.

My parents have never given me enough money to buy a bicycle, not to talk about a car. So naturally I didn't think about that.

My parents still think I'm retarded because of the car I bought.
VW, it's a family affair
-
350z (FishandDrift) DELETED by Flame CZE : Posting screenshots of VOB mods is NOT allowed here!
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Flame CZE : reply to a deleted post
-
(Scrabby) DELETED by Flame CZE : reply to a deleted post
Let's post some real cars for change. Click if the picture is too small...

'dat ferrari
Lol, I don't see anything near a Ferrari in this thread. Or it was a troll action!

I'm seriously considering putting a nitrous installation in my driftcar. It's an easy way to gain more power and isn't very expensive. Just the refill's now and then and maybe a new bottle when the current one is done.

And I just want to be able to say: See my nawz?

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG