The online racing simulator
Quote from kars19 :Kratzfurztrachtengratzdeutschpreißen

Mate was happily discussing the day's trip in an australian hostel with his girlfriend, afterwards another (non german) girl asked her why the two of them were fighting
How does this song sound to a non german? As brutal and violent?

Quote from AndRand :
[IMG]http://thefullpint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lefthand-nitro.jpg

I would like to taste nitro
lool
Horrible actor

He dived.
Wow whoever did that is a freaking boss, hollywood next!
Love that guy..
Pretty impressive reaction time, I think.
Definitely helps to have a 993 Porsche, though.
olalalalalalaaa
thats why i check the mirrors all the time so i know what behind or next to me.
think ahaed is my motto
But what I don't get is how the car crossed into the middle of the road, pointing towards the barriers in the first place. I mean, I don't ever see a car enter the motorway like that...
Quote from speed1230 :But what I don't get is how the car crossed into the middle of the road, pointing towards the barriers in the first place. I mean, I don't ever see a car enter the motorway like that...

It looks like the on-ramp is quite a tight turn (just look at the off-ramp at the start of the video), so if the car joining lost control (driving too quickly, not paying attention, clipped a kerb etc) it wouldn't take much to join the motorway at near enough right angles to the direction of traffic.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :do you think he checked his blind spot before changing lanes?

He was driving quite fast.
So if there weren't any other cars in the right lanes while he decided to go right, there definitely weren't gonna be any when he actually crossed the lanes.
Unless a car on the right was driving faster than him, which is very unlikely, he didn't really need to check his mirrors.
And I like how everyone here is pro when it comes to accidents ^^
No offence guys, but don't you come here saying you would handle it all jolly good.
Fact is, when something unepected happens you will throw the car to the side, brake or anything to avoid the object. You won't have time to look around your soroundings and take the right aproach. You'll only have time to see and react at first instincts (unless you're some sort of race driver who knows how to react in certain situations).

So what I think would have happend with me and most other people here if we got into such an situation:
We would have braked without checking if there was anyone close to our back in the mirrow, and we would have taken that hard right turn again without checking the mirrow.

So sorry for sounding like a prick, but I don't have that much faith in you guys Beeing all great on a forum is one thing, beeing that great in any given situations - no.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG