The online racing simulator
the best movies around already
(45 posts, started )
hey guys, ive been watching quite a few movies now since i started playing, i was just wondering if some1 here could point me to the very best, or very enjoying movies?

Regards
#2 - Jakg
for me, Just Racing, This is S2 are classics, as well as DoN's slo mo ones
One of these days, if I ever get more spare time, I ought to make another movie for LFS. Just a shame I used nearly all my ideas (and all of my skills) to make the first one I wish I was more talented.
#5 - Smax
Quote from tristancliffe :One of these days, if I ever get more spare time, I ought to make another movie for LFS. Just a shame I used nearly all my ideas (and all of my skills) to make the first one I wish I was more talented.

Perhaps I could help you with that,maybe provide some assets or something, but you'd need to remember to turn your MSN on
#6 - Vain
"Szwei", "RunRiot" and "Benzin" are also well done movies, though Szwei really stands out.

Vain
Yup, Szwei is the number one for me . Door to Door is gr8 too .... and also those vids i make for myself and noone can see them
#8 - KeMoT
LFS movies pit is still down but you could go there and see the ratings.
Anything made by Kraniwani is great. "Szwei" "Just Racing" and "Run Riot" are all by him I believe, and a few others. Top notch stuff. Some great racing action and nice angles. Well matched to the music, too.
I believe Run Riot was made by Schneefee and is probably my favourite LFS vid.

Plus I'm it therefore I may be slightly biased. You can find it here:

http://liveforspeed.at/?q=Videos
#11 - Jakg
where might i find door to door for once rapidshare is ok!
Slowmotion BF1 is the best I think

And Szwei is one of my favorites too
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#14 - Jakg
someone has a download-link for:

"just racing"
"Benzin HQ"

I searched but I didnt find anything... neighter "Pit movies" will start its download
#16 - joen
Quote from Zimmi :someone has a download-link for:

"just racing"
"Benzin HQ"

I searched but I didnt find anything... neighter "Pit movies" will start its download

Just Racing: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95NIE9QY
Don't have the other one though
1. Just Racing
2. Boomerang Rapido - The story so far
3. Door to door
4. Aspirations
5. Faeint

Download LFS-Movies

Unfortunately "Lfs Movies Pit" is down and it won't be up in future

Thats why I made a summary of the best movies out of LFS at our Homepage

here

Have fun !!!
"Just Racing" only 3 stars?
Yes, but its a competition of the best videos around, according to that 3 stars are really good !
Yes, wasnt meant serious.

Its just my favourite LFS movie by far. (The music choice might play a part in this, too )
#25 - orre
Out Of Control by kamkor

And there were a team movie for a tema (don't remember) but i think it was named first year or so

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG