The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :Brazil ain't even ranked well

don't forget that the host of the World Cup cannot score that many points for the FIFA World Rankings as everyone else, as Qualify matches count way more to it then friendlies do. They usually drop quiet significantly. Using the chess (Elo) system (as used in the womens' FIFA World Rankings) this would be the Rankings: http://www.eloratings.net/world.html
Quote from Fastwalker :Hazard did play. But he hasn't been performing at a high level yet for Belgium, kind of like Messi in his first years for Argentina.

Imo Netherlands aren't as good as they were in 2010. Germany, Brazil, Spain or Argentina gonna win it (in this order)

u are totaly wrong
how would anyone say that brasil is not first fav. of this WC , they play at home.
Germany is 2 high.

Brasil,Spain,Germany,Italy,Netherland,Argentina,Uruguay,France and so on...
Quote from TFalke55 :don't forget that the host of the World Cup cannot score that many points for the FIFA World Rankings as everyone else, as Qualify matches count way more to it then friendlies do. They usually drop quiet significantly. Using the chess (Elo) system (as used in the womens' FIFA World Rankings) this would be the Rankings: http://www.eloratings.net/world.html

Thilo I don't know the rules per say of points accruing so thanks for making me aware. Of course points are points, the tournament is what matters for the world cup not the fifa rankings
Belgium has got a very talented team, can't wait to see them do well on the World Cup!

Agree to Fastwalker that Germany is ahead of us. Maybe Spain in a good day. Italy is always strong, and if Argentina get their shit together, they're really strong too.

I don't know what to expect from our team, really.
I'm just hoping stadiums get ready in time and they don't fall on our heads... If you can actually drive to the stadiums, that is...

Then I'll just hope they tear those fake-stadiums-that-won't-see-another-game-again down and give me my money back!
so this why Brazil got a gold medal in the olympics right? Considering your u23 team is star studded anyways...
I'll enjoy seeing Brazil lose
Quote from Fastwalker :Woooot Belgium \o/

First qualification in 12 years, and if we win vs Wales on tuesday, we'll be in pot1 for WC seeding.
Ranked 6th at the moment, we were outside top50 a year ago

don't feel bad. US has only qualified for 9/20 world cups or so since our first one.
USA got great team this year.
They could go erm...1/4 , even 1/2
I hope so. Alitdore is doing well. If only donovan and dempsey stayed in higher leagues...
wait... how the...
I don't blame the refs, I just want to know how the hell it happened.
the side of the net and the back of the net aren't one piece. So it just went through the bit that was loose. That's my guess

that hole was the problem, the refs didn't see it during the field inspection or the goal inspection just before the kick-offs.
Only watching this GIF a few times i realised what the hell happened... fan tastic.

oh my ****ing word
Broken link, again..

ended up watching that for 5 min... absolute beauty!
**** that

watch ibrakadabraka
god of fantastic goals
Goddamn Bruce Lee, crazy man
That Arsenal goal shows how confident they are. Wilshere's volley back to Giroud off his heel was sweet.

8 seconds, niiice

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG