The online racing simulator
View problem with triple Screens [solved]
Hi Scawen,

As I have been blessed with triple screen, i thought i would post this problem with LFS. If I set a view with XFG, and save it, exit LFS and go back, and then choose to drive anything else, say FOX, set that view for FOX, exit LFS, drive the fox, then decide to drive XFG, the view i set from the fox stays the same for XFG.

It seems to be when you move the Main Screen FOV, Screen Angle, and view offset. It doesn't seem to retain these settings for each car.

I have screen shots if you want them

Fordie
Yeah those settings are not per car. Do your monitors change position when you change car?
I don't think so, but not 100% sure what you mean. If you mean does the centre one stay the centre one in all cars, yes it does as does the left and right monitor.

I did forget to mention, I am using SoftTH, with 2 displays on the Geforce card, and 1 display on the Onboard Intel card.

Oh I thought that setting was per car also ( something else to be included in S3 maybe then )

Its just with the default settings, the Fox for example seem's to far away, and the XFG seem to close, so I use these to "perfect" the view imo.

Cheers

Fordie

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG