The online racing simulator
I only know one Spanish swear word , mitsubishi "pajero"
Quote from kars19 :I only know one Spanish sweare word, mitsubishi "pajero"

They had to rebrand that model... but it will always be remembered hahaha

If I'm not wrong the same happened to the Renault Clio in Japan.
As far as I know Clio was already registered in Japan as something else, so it was about right issues. That's what I remember reading somewhere at least.

I 've also been told that the Honda Jazz/Fit was initially called Fitta, which means pussy in Swedish.
I even own a car,which has been renamed somewhere - apparently MR2 spoken in french was something not very nice... So the dropped the "2" for french market.
Quote from Eclipsed :I even own a car,which has been renamed somewhere - apparently MR2 spoken in french was something not very nice...

'Et Merde', or something very close to it. I imagine one of our French members will correct me.
MR2 = Em Err Deux = Merde = Poop.
Quote from freddyalek90 :..."Vaffanculo" or more precisely "Fottiti".

I don't think you could actually offend anyone with this... reading those words, I couldn't help myself of pronouncing them with italian accent and it sounds more like a song rather than a curse
Quote from The Very End :Actually faen is the right expression. When talking about the devil we could use satan, but very seldom would faen be used as a other word for the devil.

Well how could f0ck take you?

In this instance its for once Danish that's more normal. As it is Knep dig selv. Which translates literally as **** yourself.

Faen isn't used for the verb f0ck. That's knulle. So it is wrong in the sense that it doesn't mirror the English meaning of FU although it may well have the same effect. You can translate phrases to mirror the same meaning, or the same effect.
Quote from sermilan :I don't think you could actually offend anyone with this... reading those words, I couldn't help myself of pronouncing them with italian accent and it sounds more like a song rather than a curse

Or a nice dish, I'd like the Vaffanculo with some fottiti.

Knep dig selv works just fine.
What the **** happened here again.
Quote from Bose321 :What the **** happened here again.

I posted a map of "Fück You" and people went all intellectual at it.

Quote from BlueFlame :Well how could f0ck take you?

In this instance its for once Danish that's more normal. As it is Knep dig selv. Which translates literally as **** yourself.

Faen isn't used for the verb f0ck. That's knulle. So it is wrong in the sense that it doesn't mirror the English meaning of FU although it may well have the same effect. You can translate phrases to mirror the same meaning, or the same effect.

Haha,
Well you got a point. But, people still seem to say "faen ta deg" down here. If directly readnig the meaning of the sentence it would suggest that the devil should take you, but people don't mean it like that. It's just a other word for "you're fcking stupid" or other verbal abuse to someone you disagress on
Ship-shipping ship shipping shipping ships.

this how youtube works

My YouTube must be powered by a Lamborghini tractor or something.

Don't talk shit about cat videos!
Quote from Litro :

sneaky bastard

I would spit on my hand before shaking.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG