The online racing simulator
I've never worked out why it's pronounced 'eye-key-a'. Surely, being Swedish, it should be 'ik-ay-a'?
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've never worked out why it's pronounced 'eye-key-a'. Surely, being Swedish, it should be 'ik-ay-a'?

Because english > all
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've never worked out why it's pronounced 'eye-key-a'. Surely, being Swedish, it should be 'ik-ay-a'?

I thought all of the world pronounce it their way.
Ie. in Poland it is 'ik-eh-a' (although in fact, only english acronyms are spelled english way ie. 'beh-em-vuh' instead of 'beh-em-veh', but KFC as 'kay-ef-see')

-
(FireMike15) DELETED by FireMike15
Meanwhile on youtube

I don't get it. I assume that's only for people in 3rd-world countries?
Quote from Bose321 :I don't get it. I assume that's only for people in 3rd-world countries?

Quote from Flame CZE :Fuc ty. Really? Sure? I have never heard of this phrase

Don't worry, there's a Russian word in Lithuanian one. I think that map is full of shit.
Belgium does not swear!
Quote from ACCAkut :

The Italian one is also wrong. "Cazzo sì" means "F*ck yeah", the correct one for "F*ck you" is "Vaffanculo" or more precisely "Fottiti".
Norwegian and Swedish are wrong too. Literally speaking it's saying 'Satan Take you"
Quote from ACCAkut :

"Krijg de pleuris" - Only in Amsterdam. Never heard anyone else say that.
And it's not "YEBIE SE" but Jebi se in the Balkans..
Quote from BlueFlame :Norwegian and Swedish are wrong too. Literally speaking it's saying 'Satan Take you"

Actually faen is the right expression. When talking about the devil we could use satan, but very seldom would faen be used as a other word for the devil.
I guess German is the only correct one.
nop, finnish and english too
Latvian correct.
And Spanish, although "Que te jodan" is a bit more common :bananadea

PS: Damn I miss swearing in Spanish, too many years abroad
Quote from NitroNitrous :PS: Damn I miss swearing in Spanish, too many years abroad

We have the best language to swear, is easy to miss that hahaha
Quote from Litro :Latvian correct.

Yes,but for the record for others,it's no translation from English/German.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG