The online racing simulator
Black Range Rover runs over bikers in NYC
(66 posts, started )
Quote from Racer Y :....Good for you....
Uhhh... AFAIK this was a blue club. That's a club that has cops in it as real members.

There were police officers in attendance, but they were undercover. So no, it's not a blue club. I read one officer saw the SUV driver get beaten and didn't do anything about for fear of blowing his cover. The officer is now under investigation for not intervening.
Yes. He really needed it.
It doesn't matter who did what to who, in my opinion you never, and i mean NEVER, use a vehicle as a weapon, it's as simple as that.
Quote from danthebangerboy :It doesn't matter who did what to who, in my opinion you never, and i mean NEVER, use a vehicle as a weapon, it's as simple as that.

When you get round to having children of your own, you'll know that if someone was to come between, or even threaten to come between you and your children you'll do all kinds of crazy psychotic shit to protect them without even thinking about it.
#57 - pipa
Quote from danthebangerboy :It doesn't matter who did what to who, in my opinion you never, and i mean NEVER, use a vehicle as a weapon, it's as simple as that.

It is in fact very simple, just like most animals when you surround and threaten it, it will fight back in order to escape. The reaction was normal and to be expected.
You don't bring a knife to a gun fight and moan when you get shot.

Are you shitting me? Those dumbasses shouldnt have beeb riding like pricks and then tried to kill him
Quote from pipa :It is in fact very simple, just like most animals when you surround and threaten it, it will fight back in order to escape. The reaction was normal and to be expected.

this ^
Quote from Forbin :Yup, using your motorbike to harass a car is just stupid. You're going to lose that battle of physical might.

That one looks like one of those personal injury frauds to me, never seen one done on a bike though. Hopefully he got a nice visit from the police whilst in the hospital.
Quote from Forbin :Yup, using your motorbike to harass a car is just stupid. You're going to lose that battle of physical might.

I had heard of people intentionally running bikers off the road. I've heard that story for years, yet never met a person that it happened to. Only.."This guy I know had a cousin that..." You know, like an urban legend.
About three years ago I was riding on my lunch break and a freak thunderstorm happened. It flooded up places in a matter minutes! Well I was in the middle of this thunderstorm going down the access lane to the freeway and the right side was ponded up with a lot of water. I had to change lanes or else that water would get up in my exhausts and that would kill the motorcycle. Well this sorry @#$%% in a white car sees me trying to change lanes. He speeds up so I can't. Then his sorry ass starts to squeeze me in my lane and tries to force me into the water.
We're only going like ...20mph? I slowed to let him pass, he slowed too and kept creeping over into my lane I get a good look at the loser's face. He's all,"what are you going to do?" at me. I was wearing steel toed boots. I kicked the crap out of his car and put a nasty dent in the front fender. His car hit the the brakes and I swerved in front of him, hit the throttle and got outta there, missing the part of the water he was trying to force me into. LOL I had this streak of white paint along my left boot. When I did this, I don't know if it was from the impact or me being afraid of getting caught in his front wheel, but my leg bounced back really fast and banged back into my motor. Like I said I was going really slow too. I don't think doing that at high speeds is a good idea.
Now I usually ride armed just for ****s like that.
Quote from Racer Y :I had heard of people intentionally running bikers off the road. I've heard that story for years, yet never met a person that it happened to. Only.."This guy I know had a cousin that..." You know, like an urban legend.
About three years ago I was riding on my lunch break and a freak thunderstorm happened. It flooded up places in a matter minutes! Well I was in the middle of this thunderstorm going down the access lane to the freeway and the right side was ponded up with a lot of water. I had to change lanes or else that water would get up in my exhausts and that would kill the motorcycle. Well this sorry @#$%% in a white car sees me trying to change lanes. He speeds up so I can't. Then his sorry ass starts to squeeze me in my lane and tries to force me into the water.
We're only going like ...20mph? I slowed to let him pass, he slowed too and kept creeping over into my lane I get a good look at the loser's face. He's all,"what are you going to do?" at me. I was wearing steel toed boots. I kicked the crap out of his car and put a nasty dent in the front fender. His car hit the the brakes and I swerved in front of him, hit the throttle and got outta there, missing the part of the water he was trying to force me into. LOL I had this streak of white paint along my left boot. When I did this, I don't know if it was from the impact or me being afraid of getting caught in his front wheel, but my leg bounced back really fast and banged back into my motor. Like I said I was going really slow too. I don't think doing that at high speeds is a good idea.
Now I usually ride armed just for ****s like that.

There are idiots in every type of vehicles.
Brilliant video.

Black Range Rover runs over bikers in NYC
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG