The online racing simulator
LX Challenge 2013: Server Information / General Discussion
LX Challenge 2013 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.LX Challenge
Server Pass: None as yet.

The car is called "LXC" in Airio.
LXC has been added to Airio, fixing the issues people have had joining the track in the server.
Passwords for each meeting will usually be sent via PM no later than 90 minutes before the free practice starts, for the record.
Quote from dekojester :2013 LX Challenge - Skins

You must use the provided number board PSD on your skin for this series. If you cannot apply it yourself, ask here and someone will tend to it for you.

The attached PSD file is designed so that you "Place" your skin on the file, and edit the number, and the boards are already placed. Please use this method.

Post a (preferably) high-resolution copy of your skin here.

Numberplates are free - no restrictions.

PSD File here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent. ... 1/lfs/LX6_LXchallenge.psd

NDR logo, and series logo attached.

The bold text seems to confuse some people, and so they have edited the number boards on their cars. I also wasn’t sure whether the number plates are the "registration plates" or number boards.
#5 - Bean0
Quote from Flame CZE :The bold text seems to confuse some people, and so they have edited the number boards on their cars. I also wasn’t sure whether the number plates are the "registration plates" or number boards.

Quote :1. All skins for a car must contain the provided required elements.
a) The location of the number boards are not to be changed form the provided file. A designed skin is intended to be placed on the provided PSD file
2. Sporting Code II.3.2 does not apply to the LX Challenge – number plates are free.

Simples.
Oh, I see Still, some people may need to update their skins then
-
(OTone) DELETED by Flame CZE
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE
Thanks for this season. It was good fun, especially the first 3 rounds.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG