The online racing simulator
Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
"Patience young grasshopper."
Hmm still no updates.
Well that's a bit disappointing. I hope to see the results up soon.
it's up, had some problems with the results :P
Not to be mean, but i dont think Tuomas Koriala should get points since he only completed 24 laps (50%). Rules are rules :melting:
Quote from carpet200 :Not to be mean, but i dont think Tuomas Koriala should get points since he only completed 24 laps (50%). Rules are rules :melting:

I was wondering the same actually. REMCO!
ow wait, I made a mistake tehre indeed. just my wrong way of checking if someone did the 75%
Lol. I like how my name is "Wilbert" on the results sheet.
Autocorrect these days right? Can't even spell Teejay correctly, how hard is it to spell that?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Autocorrect these days right? Can't even spell Teejay correctly, how hard is it to spell that?

you know what's funny. I'm not the one who wrote that, they wrote that themselfs in either the sign up form or the confirmation list
12.10.2013 Round 3: Aston Central (4.5 km) ------------------------------- 34 laps (153 km)

Aston is up!
Hope this would go to plan...
Password now implented in the server, please confirm in order to receive the password.
passwords sent out
Can you send me the password, please?
Quote from MVelikov :Can you send me the password, please?

I will send the password to the late confirms now
Brilliant race to say the least. xD

First qualify first, then spin twice in a row on T5(?) and at some point slide off at "Deja Vu" and wreck front suspension. Wanted to try one more lap if I could survive with the suspension but spun again once I tried a slipstream overtake on someone. Going to the pits for repair, dropped in the back of the field (in 7th).

However, I just finished the race and took the 2nd place. xD Fastest lap (1:50.20) ftw.

Also, 3 different race winners now, wonder who will win next... xD
Didnt go so well for me, i flipped after half a lap
Quote from RandomnessInside :Brilliant race to say the least. xD

First qualify first, then spin twice in a row on T5(?) and at some point slide off at "Deja Vu" and wreck front suspension. Wanted to try one more lap if I could survive with the suspension but spun again once I tried a slipstream overtake on someone. Going to the pits for repair, dropped in the back of the field (in 7th).

However, I just finished the race and took the 2nd place. xD Fastest lap (1:50.20) ftw.

Also, 3 different race winners now, wonder who will win next... xD

I think you even manage to spin out with train simulator XD
I had a really fun time this race, qualified last, but that's not to say I wasn't on pace. The whole field was only separated by ~3 seconds. So it was shaping up to be a really close race IMO.

But sadly it was anything but that, lol. We lost nearly half the field in the first 6 laps, I believe. I was running 4th at the time. I eventually made my way to 2nd until Toumas finally caught up to me. I didn't put up much of a fight since he was so quick. I think his pit-stop payed off somewhat, since he didn't have much falloff on his lap times due to worn tires and was able to run blazing laps the entire race.

After all was said and done, we had some more retirements, some for no reason it seemed. And I brought the Kart home to a 3rd place finish, out of 4 cars... Not a huge accomplishment when you think about it, but a podium is a podium. And I'll finally be in the standings. I also ran a faster lap during the race than in practice (1:52.84), which is the first time I've done that in the whole series.

I'll leave this weekend a happy man, excited for the rest of the season.
Quote from Mr. Kninja :I eventually made my way to 2nd until Toumas finally caught up to me. I didn't put up much of a fight since he was so quick. I think his pit-stop payed off somewhat, since he didn't have much falloff on his lap times due to worn tires and was able to run blazing laps the entire race.

The pitstop had nothing to do with the worn tires. I could've easily continued on track with worn tyres but I had to make the pitstop because of the wrecked suspension. I was expecting those kind of laptimes anyway...

Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG