The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
That's my next apartment sorted then, should have 500k left over for vehicle upgrades too.
Now I'm going to buy a heli instead of a plane.
Took these pictures while evading useless bounty hunters online.

...and after 50 minutes of running with a 9k bounty on my head, my car is looking a little tired. Luckily I had armour and bulletproof tyres.

The bounties are too easy to handle, honestly. I just go about my robbery business, but keep checking the map to see if anyone is heading my way. If I suspect someone is, I find a nice quiet corner with a good amount of cover. Then just sit there, wait for them to come around the corner and blast them (a lot of idiots will drive right up in cars, making easy kills). Wash rinse and repeat for 48 minutes.
Quote from Rappa Z :The bounties are too easy to handle, honestly. I just go about my robbery business, but keep checking the map to see if anyone is heading my way. If I suspect someone is, I find a nice quiet corner with a good amount of cover. Then just sit there, wait for them to come around the corner and blast them (a lot of idiots will drive right up in cars, making easy kills). Wash rinse and repeat for 48 minutes.

The only trouble I've had is from laggy people abusing passive mode. Other than that nobody has really challenged me on a bounty above 5k (the only ones I bother trying to stay alive for). As for hunting bounties, I just do a drive by sticky bomb or snipe them, depending on the amount. I usually kill them at least one more time just to make sure they get the point and don't come after me for revenge, and I shoot out the tyres on any vehicle they might have been using.

EDIT: That car survived 3 trips through Trevor country, and a few near misses from two helicopters. I also tried to jump onto a train at one point but missed and almost got killed by a guy on a bike. It would have been a great show for anyone spectating at the time.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
I also tried to jump onto a train at one point but missed and almost got killed by a guy on a bike. It would have been a great show for anyone spectating at the time.

Managed that last night with my Trams-Am alike. Spent 40 minutes sat in the back of a train admiring the scenery.
Ever since i made it past level 50 couple of days agi, noone has bothered me when bountied. Usually a drive by in a high end car gets the point across that you have more money and guns than them.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Ever since i made it past level 50 couple of days agi, noone has bothered me when bountied. Usually a drive by in a high end car gets the point across that you have more money and guns than them.

Not really been working for me, was passive to shop for new weapons. Somer random guy kept blowing up my vacca, well i kept calling the insurance and deliver it to me so he can get more bad rep points.
Guess it was fair in the end.
I'll admit to being a nasty SOB with stickies.

So I got a Surano roadster, sticky bombs.

Yeah I loaded it up with stickies, parked it outside a store and waited. First guy to run out and try to get in got blown up. I'll admit it was mean but.....also darkly hilarious
Started a fresh character yesterday, got the 200K apartment and been collecting cars ever since.

Also, the mission "It takes a thief" can go and get bent. You have to repo two cars for Simeon that drive around in it, but neither of them are GPS trackable and they have no zone limits where they happen to drive, I chased one of them all the way to Blaine County. Here's a pic of my car after finally killing the second driver. Having to evade 3 stars worth of cops just topped off the dreadfulness of that mission... that scripted warp 5 pushing animation that the cops do on you is just so much fun while trying to chase an AI car yourself.

IMHO, the repo missions where you need to capture a moving car in general are boring and overly long unless you get lucky and the AI happens to get stuck somewhere. It wouldn't be so bad if the auto-aim worked while driving (where it would actually be really useful and needed) but no, manual aiming is all you get while pulling off a high speed chase.
I find having stupid teammates to be a worse affliction. By using gunfire, that's how you draw police attention. If you do it more serene, by using an equally fast car and trapping the car you're chasing, it makes for a much easier mission.

I basically caught both cars by myself by being intelligent rather than gunhappy.
I thought it was strange that the tour lady mentions Doritos, an actual brand, on the star tour.

Also, moving the left stick rapidly left and right a few times while being chased by the police prevents them from ramming you almost every time.
Tried to take a selfie with me in a fighter jet. Froze when saying Rockstar was unavailable, crashed.
It took a few hours, but me and my mates managed to find 3 of these, one for each of us...

...I've upgraded mine now, but the Rockstar stuff is down so I can't take an up to date picture of it.
Is that supposed to be rare online, I've seen those A6 look alikes quite a few times.
Quote from Mustafur :Is that supposed to be rare online, I've seen those A6 look alikes quite a few times.

It's pretty rare, I've only seen it spawn at the Golf Club, Airport or during Simeon missions. It's rare enough to have a whole thread dedicated to finding it on the GTA Forums. I don't think it's as rare as the Rat Loader but it's more popular.
Rat loader isnt that rare I mean there is only 1 but its always in the same location at sandy shores.

Franklins Buffalo is quite rare you only see the old.one on online.
The rarest car i think, is the Canis Mesa offroad the car merrywether uses, im pretty sure the only way you can get it is from.the missions with them, I managed to get one for Micheal in one of the missions.
Ok I looked it up there is only 1 way to obtain it online.

You need atleast 2 people to get it though, it requires one person.to be atleast Level 35 so they can send merrywether to attack people, set it on your friend.

Then stay close to your friend and steal one of the mesas when they come.
Quote from Mustafur :Ok I looked it up there is only 1 way to obtain it online.

You need atleast 2 people to get it though, it requires one person.to be atleast Level 35 so they can send merrywether to attack people, set it on your friend.

Then stay close to your friend and steal one of the mesas when they come.

Why does the victim have to be your friend?
You can just do the Titan mission, wait for the second phase when you get in the plane, kill the mercs, take the jeeps, put them in your garage and then go back to finish the mission.

New pics...

Nice shots Quicky.
Looks nice on that Ubermacht!

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG