The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Whats that last car.
Quote from Mustafur :Whats that last car.

The two cars in the last one are the Collectors Edition cars.
I only just now twigged you can ride around in the back of vans. It was a lighbulb moment when I hit triangle and sat in the back. Wow

Sidenote, If anyone knows where I can buy unused collector's edition codes.....yeah, I sorta want the stuff
Me too. I've been working on completing EVERYTHING. I'm missing 2 random events (1 of which I can't get because it's locked after a point in the story). I've done all of the story missions, misc tasks, strangers and freaks tasks and activities.

Now to set to the rest of the trophies.
I hate online-only trophies by the way.

I also, to paraphrase Foamy here, HATE ****ING TROPHIES FOR TURNING A CONTROLLER ON!
I'm okay for the online trophies. Although rank 100 is A LOT of time
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Send me your console with your game so it can actually be in right hands as it should be.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Man GTA does forza horizon / TDU better than the actual games!

Car meet in GTA online is just like real life but with additional unpredicted violence.

Quote from Wenom :Just went back to GTA IV for 5 minutes and damn... They kept the horrible character movement and ruined the handling of the cars...

Honestly (oh boy I'm going to say it) GTA V doesn't:
-Look/sound better than the GTA IV or Red Dead Redemption
-Have better animations than the LA Noire
-Have more interesting story than the GTA IV/Red Dead Redemption/LA Noire
-Handle cars better in garages than Saints Row
-Have proper online...
-etc...

I'm just wondering where all the millions of dollars went when they made this game... I admit I was having some fun while the GTA V story lasted, but then it just turned into something very boring that's all.

:feedtroll:
Quote from JJ72 :Man GTA does forza horizon / TDU better than the actual games!

Car meet in GTA online is just like real life but with additional unpredicted violence.

So you're just parking your cars together and trying to look cool, instead of crashing stuff and killing people? I think you're playing this game wrong.
Quote from Wenom :Just went back to GTA IV for 5 minutes and damn... They kept the horrible character movement and ruined the handling of the cars...

Honestly (oh boy I'm going to say it) GTA V doesn't:
-Look/sound better than the GTA IV or Red Dead Redemption
-Have better animations than the LA Noire
-Have more interesting story than the GTA IV/Red Dead Redemption/LA Noire
-Handle cars better in garages than Saints Row
-Have proper online...
-etc...

I'm just wondering where all the millions of dollars went when they made this game... I admit I was having some fun while the GTA V story lasted, but then it just turned into something very boring that's all.

have to agree almost 100% with you, don't know how people are still so hyped about it...
Quote from KiRmelius :So you're just parking your cars together and trying to look cool, instead of crashing stuff and killing people? I think you're playing this game wrong.

Isn't the whole point of an open world game is that you can actually do.. anything you want?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Isn't the whole point of an open world game is that you can actually do.. anything you want?

I thought every functional, straight and mentally stable male goes killing everything and wrecking stuff every time when given an opportunity. Oh well.
Quote from KiRmelius :So you're just parking your cars together and trying to look cool, instead of crashing stuff and killing people? I think you're playing this game wrong.

Stop having fun the WRONG way!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I only just now twigged you can ride around in the back of vans. It was a lighbulb moment when I hit triangle and sat in the back. Wow

Sidenote, If anyone knows where I can buy unused collector's edition codes.....yeah, I sorta want the stuff

I might be about to blow your mind...you can hang off the side of some SUV's, just like the FIB do. Good luck finding unused collectors edition codes, you can have my stupid hat and the bag that broke the first time I used it though.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjRasMNFLF4 (Awful bloody video, but he shows it, and tells you how to do it)
So I was driving around LS in my shiny white 9F and robbing stores. Right when I finished robbing a gas station, two guys in white sports cars showed up and started honking. In a moment of panic, I ducked behind a freezer, pulled out my gun and took them both down in about 3 seconds. Breathing a sigh of relief, I came to my senses and realized they just wanted me to cruise with them. I feel like such an **** now.
Well I'm well on my way to finishing GTA 5, I got bored with GTA 4 and only made it too 25% or so I think and then never touched it again after I had my fill of the street violence which is the same everytime with less interactivity than 5.

Better characters and story - the main thing in the game

I can park properly in GTA 5, even cruise slowly and stay in lanes. I always end up smashing my car in GTA 4 when I try the same

GTA 4 looks like junk, I feel GTA 5 is much better here. GTA 4 was all brown looking...

Quote from CoolColJ :Well I'm well on my way to finishing GTA 5, I got bored with GTA 4 and only made it too 25% or so I think and then never touched it again after I had my fill of the street violence which is the same everytime with less interactivity than 5.

Better characters and story - the main thing in the game

I can park properly in GTA 5, even cruise slowly and stay in lanes. I always end up smashing my car in GTA 4 when I try the same

GTA 4 looks like junk, I feel GTA 5 is much better here. GTA 4 was all brown looking...

Obviously you are just comparing console - console shitty graphics, now compare GTA IV on PC with this GTA V crap
But that's apples and oranges. As we only have a console version of GTA V, the only fair comparison is to compare the console version of GTA 4.
It's a little aliased in places, few pop-in problems and the odd dodgy texture, but can you not honestly say that you're seriously impressed with what they're doing on 7 year old hardware? Water is beautiful, lighting system is absolutely outstanding and the draw distance is phenomenal.
Quote from Specht77 :Obviously you are just comparing console - console shitty graphics, now compare GTA IV on PC with this GTA V crap

ummm, you are comparing gta 5 console - gta 4 pc? You are missing a logic factor here. At least he made sense... either you are troll or just stupid.
Quote from DeKo :It's a little aliased in places, few pop-in problems and the odd dodgy texture, but can you not honestly say that you're seriously impressed with what they're doing on 7 year old hardware? Water is beautiful, lighting system is absolutely outstanding and the draw distance is phenomenal.

When I drive in the sunset, I cry a little. Or dawn while in the city.

Just beautiful.
Quote from Specht77 :Obviously you are just comparing console - console shitty graphics, now compare GTA IV on PC with this GTA V crap

Those screenshots look like GTA IV PC version to me, the graphics were never that crisp on the console.

Sunset from GTA V...

Also want to mention a detail that some people might have missed. You can shoot the fuel tanks on most vehicles, and after a short time they will run out of fuel and stop working. Cool feature, but do the same on the hybrid car and it doesn't stop working, it keeps on going, I'm not sure if it runs out of fuel eventually because I didn't bother driving it for that long. Instead I wondered if it would be more explosive due to the batteries in the car, and as it turns out they are much more explosive than normal vehicles.

Yes I have GTA4, on PC - Steam, I never played the console version

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG