The online racing simulator
Gratz Rony
Suspension
Attached images
lfs_bf1susp.jpg
Event rating and other statistics updated! Rating top 5 stayed in status quo - the order is still: Rony,Agent,M.Kapal,Kars and Honza. Also the amount of drivers scoring points in last 10 races is unchanged - 42.

In terms of average race speed,this was the 3rd fastest RTFRi race ever,a 4th one,which exceeded 200km/h. Last race had the 4th biggest margin of victory with 33.76s and it was the 7th race to have more than a 30s gap. Litro led 5 laps in last race,which puts him up into 3rd place in most laps led chart,by overtaking Troy.
Quote from Litro :Suspension

And I was afraid I did not respect the blue flag properly and caused that . Had a fun race, although I had to drive with mouse because my daughter somewhat occupied the wheel (and she's only just 14 months :shy and I only managed to do some reasonable laps after I got lapped - thanks Rony for that .
64th RTFRi info
1. oct., 2013.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

This is the variousity of RTFRi - if the last race was held with fastest LFS car,this one - with the slowest! 1 liter 4 cilinder 55 horsepower engine of the UF1 is something that does not sound dificulty to control,but still it's up to driver to use all car's resource to be as fast as possible. And despite being slowest,UF1 still goes well beyond normal city speed limits,but the close walls of South City racetrack are much more efective than speed traps to remind everyone about existance of the other pedal!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: RG^Rony
Last UF1 race won by: Ixion.zeus (BL RX East Sprint Variation)
Last South City race won by: R2R™ Otto (LX4 @ SO City Long)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
How can one say no to such nice intro
There's a first time for everything they say; I finally used calendar reminder for the first time
Results of 64th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

If someone sets a new world record before the race,it's a quite direct application for race win - so did Yorap today and celebrated quite dominant victory,which is his 3rd win - he is now one of 9 drivers,who have won 3 or more races. He also scored his 4th pole position,3rd fastest lap and 5th top5 finish for himself. The rest of the podium is also taken by 3-time winners - the runner up was Litro,it was his 14th top5 finish and 3rd was M.Kapal with his 16th top5 finish. Storm repeated his best achievement in his 2nd finished race here by finishing 4th today,but 5th was first time participant Kiwi.

In 2 weeks we have no other option as to pick some faster car,fitted with slick tyres,join us!
if its fbm next i will have to kill you
Why?
Anyway - FBM was 6 races ago,so it will be few months until FBM returns.
Glad to see RTFR back in a proper shape. Many drivers..
Event rating and other statistics updated! Rating's top 4 drivers have stayed in same order another week - 1st still is Rony,followed by Agent,M.Kapal and Kars,but Litro took care about at least one change in top5 by taking 5th,pushing out Honza. There are now 50 drivers in rating,which is an increase by 8. Interesting that from previous rating only 4 of top6 drivers took part in last race,while every other participant scored their first points in last 10 races.

With last victory,Yorap steps up from 9th to 6th place in most successful drivers list,he scored the 8th win,6th pole position and 10th fastest lap for Finland. Last race had 15 drivers to start it,every single of the also finished (Nilex retired,but he completed full 50% of race distance to get scored as finished),making this race to have the best finishing percentage/score - previous best was 12 drivers starting/finishing. Also it was the 10th race with 100% finishing rate. With 15.82s,this race had the 17th biggest margin of victory and Yorap moves up to 9th place in most laps led chart.
65th RTFRi info
15. oct., 2013.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

After all the RWDs and FWDs it's time for the ultimate traction - the 490 hp FXO GTR with all-wheel-drive is awaiting to put it's driver deep into his seat! 3.8 kilometers of twisty tarmac is set to welcome next RTFRi race - the configuration is called Aston Touring Car Circuit and will be driven in reversed direction,27 laps will be just over 100 kilometers of total race distance. This means - turn right after exiting garage,and also - there will be some extra track to cover after start,before reaching the circuit itself.
Too much pushing will make tyres melt if you pick softer compound for this race!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: YoRap
Last FXR race won by: 3id J.Holmes (AS Grand Touring)
Last Aston race won by: Agent (FBM @ AS Chicane Route Rev)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Wasted 2 hours of my time cause someone wants to win on the very 1st corner of the race.
That's why I never practice for such events
That's racing, shit happens...

I rolled my car after the long straight, completely lost my concentration, missed the breaking point not by 2-3m but ~50m My mind totally switched off newer that happened before. May be the straight was too long
I am really sorry, totally missed the brakepoint. It was probably the first divebomb of my life.
Results of 65th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

FXR seems like to be a base to all the problems,as also this race,just like the previous with FXR,had quite contactful turn one. That's why:
1stBFA Oliver - receives a warning for careless driving in turn one,causing multiple avoidable contacts.

But even being involved in turn 1 incident,Y.Laprevotte kept driving fast (he set the lap record in practice) and took his 2nd RTFRi win,after having taken the 2nd pole position in qualifying. He also set the fastest lap of the race,which is his first one and it was his 8th top5 finish. Losing to winner the devilish 6.66 seconds,2nd place was taken by M.Kapal,he finished in top5 for the 17th time,the final step on podium has Oliver in his 1st race here. In his 2nd race,M.Velikov finished in top5 for the first time by taking home 4th place,but Rony finished 5th to take his 23rd top5 finish to match most top5 finishes with Agent.

2 weeks time to get ready for much less traction with some of the slower road tyre cars!
Event rating and other statistics updated! This time the best 3 of top5 have kept their positions (Rony,Agent,M.Kapal),Litro climbs up to 4th,Honza returns to top5 by taking 5th place,pushing Kars out. 51 drivers have scored points in last 10 races,one more than before.

Last race had 13 competitors,7 of them (more than half) were previous winners. The 6.66 second gap was the 24th smallest of all time,the smallest in races with FXR. And by leading 3 laps in last race,M.Kapal now has moved to top5 in most laps led chart.
66th RTFRi info
29. oct., 2013.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

66th RTFRi features a 77 kilometer,22 lap race with the quickest road car of LFS - the LX6. Despite having just 190 horsepowers,the LX6 ist astonishing fast due to it's very low weight of just over half-ton. The twisty Fern Bay Gold configuration will be a great test to every driver,featuring very variable range of turns.

Note that this and following races will have different UTC start time to keep the event in same time in Europe,as hosting area has changed from summer time to winter time!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte
Last LX6 race won by: gggggg (BL GP)
Last Fern Bay race won by: Agent (XRT @ FE Classic Rev)

Results of 66th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

After busy weekend with LX Challenge car,there was low interest to race pure LX6 today,as only 6 drivers arrived. But the racing does not stop with low numbers,there are still challenges and fights,this fight had a new winner - the bulgarian M.Velikov set the fastest lap in qualifying and led the race from green to chequered to take win in his 3rd race here,scoring also first pole position and win for his country. He is the 27th driver to achieve a race win in RTFRi. However the owner of the fastest lap of the race was 2nd place finisher Litro,which is his 5th fastest lap,15 top5 finishes are now under his belt,last step on podium took HonzaNB,who upgraded his previous best finish from 4th to 3rd today with his 4th top5 finish. 4th place was taken by the organizer,24th top5 finish means taking untied lead in most top5 finishes chart,5th and unfortunately last finisher was Doji,which is his first top5 finish in 2 races he participated.

Heavier cars with more grip will be set to race after 2 weeks,feel free to join!
Event rating and other statistics updated! Now just top 2 drivers kept their positions in rating - Rony still leads over Agent,but next 2 drivers have climbed a place up - Litro is now 3rd,but Honza - 4th. M.Kapal loses his place in top5,Kars climbs back up and takes 5th. 43 drivers have registered themselves in rating,which is a decrease by 8.

Bulgaria is the 15th country,which has a winner in this event. Litro has tied Invecs in 2nd most finished races - each of them have finished 26 races. Last race had the lowest attendance since 55th RTFRi. With 31.72 seconds,M.Velikov made the 6th biggest margin of victory (biggest with LX6),he is also the 40th driver,who has led a lap.
67th RTFRi info
12. nov., 2013.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

Just over 3 kilometers long is the Aston Club configuration,the Formula V8 (controlled by a driver of course :P) can cover this track in less then a minute,so we are going for a 36 lap race. Seems easy? 2 hairpins,a very tricky slower S-turn,a single line high speed S-turn - and all that with the scary 450 horsepower single seater without any driving aids won't be a walk in the park even for the most experienced drivers,so will you accept this challenge?

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: M.Velikov
Last FO8 race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (SO Town Course)
Last Aston race won by:
TEM/Y.Laprevotte (FXR @ AS Touring Car Circuit Rev.)

Results of 67th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

We can draw some paraleles between this race and latest season of LFSCART Series - same car,same low attendance,same lack of dedication from most drivers and... same winner (with same reason of victory) - me! The organizer started from 2nd position (as qualifying positions 2-5 quit the event before race start),took lead with 3rd try from struggling Fwanky and pulled away to score 2nd win,on the way setting also his 1st fastest lap of the race. Polesitter Fwanky,after scoring his 2nd pole position,had setup issues and even popped a tyre late in race,but rescued at least 2nd place,which is repeated best finish for him and 2nd top5 finish too,Honza NB had to settle for 3rd position,also repeated best achievement here,5th top5 for him. Doji was the last driver to finish the race in 4th place,improving his previous best finish. This was already 5th race with just 4 finishers.

Usual 2 weeks break to lower speeds and get ready for some of the road cars!
Event rating and other statistics updated! Ratings top5 participants haven't changed,but there is a change in order - Rony keeps leading,but 2nd now is Litro,3rd is Honza NB (both climbs a position up),but Agent falls down to 4th,Kars keeps his 5th place. 41 drivers have registered themselves as a point holder in this chart,2 less than before the latest race.

Rony is the 13th driver,who has won more than 1 race,but Fwanky is the only winless driver,who has more than 1 pole position. Last race was the 5th race that has exceeded 200km/h average speed,but also was the 5th race with the lowest ever finishers count - just 4 drivers finished this race. Last race had the 4th biggest margin of victory with 51.56 seconds,which is the biggest ever with FO8. After leading 27 laps in yesterdays race,Rony climbs up to 7th position in most laps led chart,Fwanky climbs up to 20th position and has the most lead laps between winless drivers.
its been awhile since lx4?

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG