The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
0 years 0 cars

:o
Quote from Scrabby :Le car..

Aww, too many doors again.. clean otherwise though. Would need to see the whole thing since the mirrors, but expect they help tie in/keep the little splitters from looking as out of place. How big are the stock rims?

Quote from nikopdr :..EDIT: I do know people that have owned ~5-10 cars during a year..

Dang, I thought three in my first 2.5y was a lot! Personally I've had six over the span of 15y. Two of them were totaled on somebody else's behalf & I've still got 2 of them. (of the two that were sold, I racked one up over 200k miles first) Anybody who's had anywhere near 10 a year has vehicular ADD & should think about consulting and/or becoming a used car salesman.
Quote from Eclipsed :It's a '91 car,been a summer car to previous owners (can see that from old registration notes),so it has done just over 200 megameters in it's 22 years. But why do you care about price? :o

Because I want to buy it..?
Quote from Dennis93 :Because I want to buy it..?

Mine? Why? I mean - there are deffinitely better pieces of them out there. Check some car seller websites.
Quote from Eclipsed :Mine? Why? I mean - there are deffinitely better pieces of them out there. Check some car seller websites.

I live in denmark numnuts, we use salts in the winter, everything here is rotten.
Export one in from Brazil!
In Bavaria also all roads have more much salt on it,then I will ever have in the most salty soups...
in 5 years i have had 11 cars with 5 this year alone.
Quote from Eclipsed :Export one in from Brazil!
In Bavaria also all roads have more much salt on it,then I will ever have in the most salty soups...

Italy is where they don't use salt. At least that's what I heard.
Quote from Dennis93 :I live in denmark numnuts, we use salts in the winter, everything here is rotten.

so do we... my sw20 was pretty much rust free 10 years old and from italy 4 years ago apart from a few spots where the paint was chipped
no 4 and a bit years later the chassis is still fairly rust free apart from the same spots ive been too lazy to fix in all that time but everythign that exposed on the bottom has turned to rust
Lovely news todays, for everybody, Mainly for my main homeboy and Corolla Liftback bro, Kirmelius, I'm going to rebuild the corolla, with a 3GSE :P

So some hours in the shop will be used during the winter.
My car - Triumph Dolomite 1850 from 1973

cooooll damn

shitty phone pic, but new retro shifter arrangement in.
Attached images
995496_10202017475739309_846802560_n.jpg
Ahhh! This page is full of win so far!

@Chris
Some updates/new mods?
I think I saw you going by Murgatroyds a few weeks ago Chris.
I think I saw you down on Kirkstall road a few months ago
You live 6000 miles away so I probably haven't seen you drive past anytime recently.
My new car:

Click for larger image
Cool (y)

Ordered some upgrades for mine.
Other lower control arms, no more worn bushes...

And a decent quickshifter...

Last weekend, 4 wheels where stolen from my home, so now have to source 4 other wheels...
No pics yet, but I'm currently @ the foot of Pike's Peak. Of course i can't have as much fun as I'd like, but I'll no doubt get up easier than the last time with the new blower hiding neatly under the bonnet! (last time I was literally the last car coming off & thus could move a bit quicker with no oncoming traffic etc )

Nice parts Scrabby & great choice Lionclaw!! (about the only NEW/currently produced car I'd currently buy under about 50g's)
Can't remember my last post
Just got the exhaust and dent fixed.

Sold this

Bought this to make a trailer, too cancer filled, so selling it.
Not my pics.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG