The online racing simulator
2013 IndyCar Series
(267 posts, started )
#179 - CSF
Recent photos from the Baltimore GP

lol brits
The race was really exciting . Was also messy with one third of the race being run behind the safety car. :/
Wish they would bring the double hairpin before the oval back
scott dixon calls for the race director to get fired... circus time!
Kanaan to Nationwide next season?
or what if joe gibbs to indycar? hmmm? just an opposite perspective
Kanaan confirms nascar speculation
any chance you could just share new news, otherwise just shutup and go away ray
Well on that bombshell, andretti feel bslapped yet?
I doubt he wanted to drive for Andretti anyways.
Penske is a better choice
Would rather the seat stayed open for Carlos Munoz. I doubt penske would have grabbed a rookie so I'm fine with Montoya filling in Penske.

IndyCar needs some new faces tho. Hoping to see Luca, Carlos, and maybe Sage and Peter as well. That would make a great rookie line up unlike just Vautier this year
I ran across this on Jayski.com, and I hope that it means there will be an Indy Race at Phoenix International Raceway, but I know it's probably not.

Quote :PIR to make major announcement on Oct 1st: Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber will make a major announcement regarding the tracks history and its future at a media event Tuesday, Oct.1 at The Ritz-Carlton. The event will begin with a reception followed by the announcement at 1:00pm/pt. Sperber will be joined by a number of dignitaries from local and state government as well as the motor sports industry. Arizona Governor Jan Brewer and 1983 Indianapolis 500 winner Tom Sneva are among the special guests expected to participate.(PIR)(9-25-2013)

Quote from Cornys :I ran across this on Jayski.com, and I hope that it means there will be an Indy Race at Phoenix International Raceway, but I know it's probably not.

According to someone I know who is "in the biz", they are confirming a 2014 Indycar Phoenix date.
Quote from Gougoodthing :According to someone I know who is "in the biz", they are confirming a 2014 Indycar Phoenix date.

That would be nice . Hopefully you are correct

2013 IndyCar Series
(267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG