The online racing simulator
Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
#27 - Jni
Would you mind checking again who is number 37 and leading championship?
all fixed now, copied the wrong name
28.9.2013 Round 2: South City Town Course (3.4 km) --------------------- 45 laps (153 km)

Discuss!
Prepare to kill your tires. xD
Between the American LeMans at Austin, NASCAR in New Hampshire, & GRC at Charlotte, I can honestly say I didn't practice on Sunday. But I gotta agree with ya on tires. Also I keep forgetting to not brake on certain turns (Causes me to spin). But hey, nobody said keys+street was going to be easy.
Also please note that I will do the adminning on the server from now on. I will appear in my racing name though.
Sir, yes sir! (-:
I hope can I run this race
Quote from HL_Nano :I hope can I run this race

Be my guest, but only if you sign up for the series and confirm yourself for the round.
I'm really looking forward to Saturday's round. South City has always been a favorite of mine.

Good luck to everyone!
Quote from RandomnessInside :Be my guest, but only if you sign up for the series and confirm yourself for the round.

Thanks, I sent the form.

The second is valid with #10 because #16 was already in use.
Quote from RandomnessInside :Also please note that I will do the adminning on the server from now on. I will appear in my racing name though.

Never mind, Remco said he's up for it.
I think it's not fair

true, I didn't see you. otherwise I would've don eyou too. there is no advantage taken by them, since the crashed anyway
Again, what could've been a dominant victory ended up in a pathetic retirement.

I was confused to be put in P3 for the start but that didn't change anything since I got rid of Råman already in lap 2 and then started building the gap.

However, I made a stupid mistake just in the beginning of S2 and spun, nearly front racing against the wall, but there was just enough room for a recover. As I started chasing Råman again I made yet a stupid mistake in the middle of S2, flipping my car and causing lots of damage. I could continue but was forced to pit.

When I left the pits I was on P6, soon P5 but after that I slipped in the last turn and was facing against the wall, DNF.

Congratulations for Råman though after HIS unlucky race in Fern Bay.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :true, I didn't see you. otherwise I would've don eyou too. there is no advantage taken by them, since the crashed anyway

Now Aston its in my mind
Once again, my race was cut short... I only completed 14 laps until I swerved after being run up on by a faster kart and ended up butted against the wall. I probably could have handled the situation better and continue, but I suppose I wasn't meant to finish this one. So I still won't be in the standings, but that can only motivate me to do well at Aston.
Quote from Litro :Gentlemans - You need a rescue car RB4.

Not your league to consult, no need for you to worry. 8-)
I know i withdrew but hey Litro is totally right. You need a Rescue car.

@Texplet : Everyone is free to give suggestions , right ?
Yes, but the decision was decided a long time ago and I wasn't in the better of moods when I posted that. My apologies.
Quote from HL_Nano :I think it's not fair

maybe if you used brakes into the corner you would not have rear ended me and sent us both into the wall
Quote from Bmxtwins :maybe if you used brakes into the corner you would not have rear ended me and sent us both into the wall

that's correct, I'm sorry
#50 - Jni
Round 2 results?

Formula M 2013
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG