The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
They even have mirrors
It's so that the rider can identify the person who sideswiped them into a hedge.
Buy a front fender it looks hideous without it.
What's with that ugly L?
This happened

i've tried everything to get it out, but no luck

so i've disconnected everything from the engine and taking it out tomorrow, so i can get better access to the snapped bolt. If i can't get it out i'm going to get a 70cc kit

First trackday. Hope these facebook photos show. Looks like I am going mighty slow in these photos...probably because i was

Almost everyone is slow on their first day.
Quote from sil3ntwar :First trackday. Hope these facebook photos show. Looks like I am going mighty slow in these photos...probably because i was

You shouldn't ride leaning over like that. It'll wear out your tires funny....
Nice bike BTW!
My new toy. :lovies3d:
Quote from Racer Y :You shouldn't ride leaning over like that. It'll wear out your tires funny....

Actually that's the best way to ride to not get an odd wear pattern on the tires, using the whole tread and not just the center.
Quote from sil3ntwar :(Pics of VFR 400)

Fantastic bikes! Would love one for a bit of fun at the weekends. At the moment I just continue using my Bandit 650 which I use for my commute into London for work. I still have a lot of fun on it though and is pretty quick for a heavy-ish bike! Gets to 60 in about 3.5 and has the GSX engine so can comfortably hang with the 600 sports bikes.

Also got a gopro for Christmas from my girlfriend which has been cool, got a few videos up on youtube.

Here's one of my rides out of London from where I work for those interested, the guy I'm riding with is on a Honda CBR 600.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8UhZBXJoxA
Attached images
1292107_198911253623879_592146512_o.jpg
u use that in london? how many times u have been knocked over by cars?
Quote from e2mustang :u use that in london? how many times u have been knocked over by cars?

He's actually been killed 6 times. This is just Zombie Chris.
Quote from Forbin :Actually that's the best way to ride to not get an odd wear pattern on the tires, using the whole tread and not just the center.

Yeah I imagine the wear factor goes up quite a bit when racing and running the same line over and over again would do that pretty quick.
How fast do you go through tires?
Quote from Gills4life :Fantastic bikes! Would love one for a bit of fun at the weekends. At the moment I just continue using my Bandit 650 which I use for my commute into London for work. I still have a lot of fun on it though and is pretty quick for a heavy-ish bike! Gets to 60 in about 3.5 and has the GSX engine so can comfortably hang with the 600 sports bikes.

Also got a gopro for Christmas from my girlfriend which has been cool, got a few videos up on youtube.

Here's one of my rides out of London from where I work for those interested, the guy I'm riding with is on a Honda CBR 600.

I saw your video... How many traffic laws do you think you broke?
He broke every single one of them.

That's the only obvious response.
Quote from Racer Y :

Yeah I imagine the wear factor goes up quite a bit when racing and running the same line over and over again would do that pretty quick.
How fast do you go through tires?

I don't run street tires on the track, so the comparison is moot. That said, I have heard reports of trackday riders experiencing good tread life with Pirelli's Diablo Rosso Corsa, Pirelli's stickiest street tire, even at advanced-level pace. I think at least 20 trackdays on one set was common (100+ miles per day).

Motorbikes ridden on the street, especially when used for commuting, are very prone to a phenomenon known as "flat spotting". This refers to a change in the tire's curved profile such that the center is worn much more than the edges, producing a visible ridge on either side of the center of the tread. This affects handling negatively in that the bike may be hard to steer near 0 lean angle (i.e. high bar effort), then suddenly very easy after a certain point.

On the track, you're using both edges of the tire much more than you would on the street, producing more even wear on the tire. Clockwise tracks wear the right side more than the left, but visiting an anticlockwise track will address that asymmetrical wear.
Are you really having that argument? I thought Racer Y's original post was a joke, but now I don't know.

Also: That's how you have to ride in London, although admittedly I wouldn't want to do it every day. Passing stationary or slow moving cars safely isn't illegal, nor is using Bus lanes.
Quote from sinbad :Are you really having that argument? I thought Racer Y's original post was a joke, but now I don't know.

Oh I'm fairly certain he's trolling, I just don't care.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He broke every single one of them.

That's the only obvious response.

its london,no1 cares
Quote from Gills4life :Fantastic bikes! Would love one for a bit of fun at the weekends. At the moment I just continue using my Bandit 650 which I use for my commute into London for work. I still have a lot of fun on it though and is pretty quick for a heavy-ish bike! Gets to 60 in about 3.5 and has the GSX engine so can comfortably hang with the 600 sports bikes.

Dam that's a dam side better than what I ride.
I ride an old 80's pile of crap known as GPX600R

My plan is to actually upgrade to a newer 90's early 2000's bike somewhere near July in time for summer holidays.
I'm leaning strongly towards a Fazer600 or a Bandit 600. It will be one of those or a ZZR600 with a super-bike handlebar kit.

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG