The online racing simulator
Ios7
(70 posts, started )
The video must be fake, because Apple users are well-educated people and they carefully choose new products.
This thread

I choose to use iPhone because I've had both an Android and iPhone before, and using iPhone is more comfortable for me. Is there seriously any more to be said? They're both good in their own ways, who gives a crap what other people think of it.
Quote from bose321 :the video must be fake, because apple users are well-educated people and they carefully choose new products.

+1
Quote from Bose321 :The video must be fake, because Apple users are well-educated people and they carefully choose new products.

Android users would be able to star in 2 videos. "Shit Android Users Say" and "Shit Virgins Say".
Quote from -NightFly- :that thread

0:11 seconds in: "You get what you pay for".

... It's absolutely right!

I paid much more for my MacBook Pro for apparently the same hardware, yet I have yet to have any major issues with it. It boots up, functions normally, and exceeds my expectations. Never has it failed to boot up with an error message, no hardware faults, and never shut down on me unexpectedly.
naja,,,
american product/commercial thing...

iphone is ok, for range 300€ and lower
How locked is iOS, afaik you couldn't set a ringtone till like iOS6? Could be wrong there.. Right now on WP8 i can set the custom ringtone but that's it, i miss the birds chirping for Twitter notifications, can you do that on iOS?
The application would dictate its notification sound. So the twitter application would define what sound plays during a received tweet. You can set custom sounds for nearly every alert though. You can also use any song as a ringtone, and it's easy enough to clip your own ringtone with GarageBand (or there are iOS apps for it as well).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The application would dictate its notification sound. So the twitter application would define what sound plays during a received tweet. You can set custom sounds for nearly every alert though.

You seem to contradict yourself there, or a language barrier..
Application alerts are different than OS alerts. Applications are responsible for their own alert sound (or can defer to an OS default if desired).

You can set your own OS alerts. ie: Text message, phone call, calendar alert, etcera.
Oh i see.. So, can you do it for Twitter? Android version allowed me to set a custom tone..
I don't know. I ALWAYS have my phone in silent (vibrate only) mode. Also, I don't use the official Twitter app. I prefer Tweetbot.
Quote from Boris Lozac :How locked is iOS, afaik you couldn't set a ringtone till like iOS6? Could be wrong there.. Right now on WP8 i can set the custom ringtone but that's it, i miss the birds chirping for Twitter notifications, can you do that on iOS?

Have no worry, iOS 7 is improved compared to iOS6, before the file size limit on cellular was 50 mb, now it's 100 mb, so you want to download a 101 mb file, you have to be on wi-fi.

Also, people buy iPhones to be different and so on, everyone having same ringtone, same bg, and so on.
#43 - Jakg
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :0:11 seconds in: "You get what you pay for".

... It's absolutely right!

I paid much more for my MacBook Pro for apparently the same hardware, yet I have yet to have any major issues with it. It boots up, functions normally, and exceeds my expectations. Never has it failed to boot up with an error message, no hardware faults, and never shut down on me unexpectedly.

By comparison, I've had around 10 laptops over the last 6 years and 4 have failed. 2 of those were MacBooks, both of which died less than a year old and needed to be repaired.
I've had 3 Macbook Pro's over 6 years and the only reason I've replaced the prior one was because I wanted a newer one.
The right tool for the right job ladies. My preference: iPad for tablets, iPod for music, Android for phone, and Windows for computing/laptop. Oh, and a shitty Nokia with an O2 Ireland sim card for free calls to my lady friend.

Checking to see who has the biggest dick isn't really a game of "size matters". It just shows that you're partial to showing your dick to other men...
Whilst Android arguable is more open, I find that just means everything is twice as complicated as it needs to be. And yet you can't REALLY do any more on an Android than on an iPhone in everyday terms. So I prefer the iphone simple because it's simpler, even though I am sort of a computer nerd, that's only because you have to be with Windows because it's so badly thought out.

That's not say Android has nothing good about it, but for me the pros of iOS outweigh the cons.
Quote from tristancliffe :So I prefer the iphone simple because it's simpler,

...well android is not exactly a rocketscience either.
Quote from tristancliffe :Whilst Android arguable is more open, I find that just means everything is twice as complicated as it needs to be. And yet you can't REALLY do any more on an Android than on an iPhone in everyday terms. So I prefer the iphone simple because it's simpler, even though I am sort of a computer nerd, that's only because you have to be with Windows because it's so badly thought out.

That's not say Android has nothing good about it, but for me the pros of iOS outweigh the cons.

Keyboard and text prediction, maybe. In Android it is just a matter of seconds to have one that you like and don't lead to yor SMS/Whatsapp ending in websites making fun of the error it makes
Lol I switched from Android to Windows Phone because I don't even know how to turn the damn thing on. It was complicated as ****.
Android being complicated?

Ios7
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG