The online racing simulator
Nerd Cubed most likely to release a video on LFS
for those of you guys who know of Nerd Cubed on YouTube, i emailed him a link to the LFS main page and he told me he very well might make a let's play video of it. might get some exposure for LFS since he has over 1,000,000 subscribers. I would've contacted PewDiePie, but he hasn't released any contact information.

sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Hmm, I'd say allright, I'll cut him some slack and subscribe, waiting to actually post anything LFS related. Sometimes when I get really bored I watch one or two LP, so I find this post interesting.
cool. i watched a let's play of "alone in the dark" a while ago. you know it was as much fun or more than reinstalling and playing the game lol
do some fo8 or other intersting car race so pp will come
if he is going to do it I hope he's not just going to be like "omg omg its so hard to drive and it looks like crap"
Maybe he could do a LP with the VW Scirocco on Rockingham.
I'm not too optimistic about that, because
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :if he is going to do it I hope he's not just going to be like "omg omg its so hard to drive and it looks like crap"

#8 - CSU1
Quote from theblaze57 :for those of you guys who know of Nerd Cubed on YouTube, i emailed him a link to the LFS main page and he told me he very well might make a let's play video of it. might get some exposure for LFS since he has over 1,000,000 subscribers. I would've contacted PewDiePie, but he hasn't released any contact information.

sorry if this is in the wrong section.

is in the wrong decade

int isshit LFS = 1;
he should do the XRR on cargame and have door to door racing... oh wait he would need serious skill and practice
lol what a joke. one person wont make this game famous again. impossible at this point in time.
It may show others that are unaware of lfs's existance, many only found lfs by chance so if someone that has a large audience already shows it then there is the chance of others hearing of it
Is Nerd Cubed the same guy as the Nerd to the Third Power?
Quote from bishtop :It may show others that are unaware of lfs's existance, many only found lfs by chance so if someone that has a large audience already shows it then there is the chance of others hearing of it

Yep. I only found it by working with someone who raced, and me nagging the mates I know would be addicted as soon as they tried it is having no effect. What else are we gonna do, wait for S3?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG