The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :I think Bale is a good player, but he never did anything a champion league level, and real doesnt need a new left sides winger unless they expect ronaldo to exit soon

What are u talkin about?

If he play left winger in spurs on fifa dsnt means that he cant play another position..and yes, he can play right wing same as amc and left wing...same as ronaldo , actualy ronaldo can play striker very well..
Quote from TFalke55 :Actually everytime it is a 8 digit large sum, it is pretty expensive for Bundesliga standards.

However, he did a decent job first match, although his reputation is heavily damaged since he ended Michael Ballack's national team career. Also the Schalke fans are not 100% convinced yet, that it was a good move.

EDIT:
What you could "buy" with the money of the Bale transfer: http://www.zeit.de/sport/2013-09/100mio

You said that very good.

btw. today i saw german national team in one hotel, near my house...
funny to see them in RL
Quote from undertaker00 :What are u talkin about?

If he play left winger in spurs on fifa dsnt means that he cant play another position..and yes, he can play right wing same as amc and left wing...same as ronaldo , actualy ronaldo can play striker very well..

well Ronaldo is a scoring machine, will Bale be a scoring machine? so far he has been pretty good at it at spurs. his biggest problem is he avoids his weak foot too much - despite being pretty good with it.
Quote from undertaker00 :What are u talkin about?

he could, but I feel like he won't be playing right sided. Maybe they can use him as a striker, but will they bench golden boy Benzema? Doubt it. Right side is where I see him at, then. And Angel Di Maria may be good competition.
Quote from Bmxtwins :he could, but I feel like he won't be playing right sided. Maybe they can use him as a striker, but will they bench golden boy Benzema? Doubt it. Right side is where I see him at, then. And Angel Di Maria may be good competition.

are u kidding me ?

He gonna play right side , free run in the middle like ronaldo.

Best way to describe u how its gonna work with ronaldo/bale (wings) is to watch bayern game when ribery/roben playing ...ribery is coming more to middle and they switch sides few times in game...

watch some games.
My first thought when Bale signed for Real Madrid was "Fuuuuuuuuck! Now every crappy little kid is going to play as Real Madrid on FIFA 14".
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :My first thought when Bale signed for Real Madrid was "Fuuuuuuuuck! Now every crappy little kid is going to play as Real Madrid on FIFA 14".

You sound like Boris Lozac now.
Quote from BlueFlame :You sound like Boris Lozac now.

He might not like that, I'm pretty sure he's a PES guy, not FIFA.
He meant i 'complain too much'. He just likes my testicles..
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :My first thought when Bale signed for Real Madrid was "Fuuuuuuuuck! Now every crappy little kid is going to play as Real Madrid on FIFA 14".

but then you realized Barca has Neymar and Messi...
florenz 1:1 89´
they take me 12k €

out
Quote from undertaker00 :
are u kidding me ?

He gonna play right side , free run in the middle like ronaldo.

Best way to describe u how its gonna work with ronaldo/bale (wings) is to watch bayern game when ribery/roben playing ...ribery is coming more to middle and they switch sides few times in game...

watch some games.

Btw, you are wrong. He is a centre fielder.
'Centre-forward' / behind-the-striker you mean? Played on the right yesterday, timing was good for the goal.
he is american, what did u expected, that he know what position bale play?

facepalm
I dont get the laliga games i was just using common resources.
Neither do I, FirstRow is a godsend .
When Tottenham signed Bale he was a left back. They moved him up the pitch as he developed and he ended up playing on both wings and later centrally as a withdrawn striker. He's been great in every position, but Tottenham ended up playing him centrally because they didn't have any reliable goal scorers.

I would imagine Real bought him to try to emulate the play of FC Bayern though, and he'll be starting on the right wing in home games and maybe the left wing in away games against good opposition.
well imo, since he has a strong defensive side he could help stop a stronger attacker (but its not like that will every happen unless they play barca or UEFA game)
but yea he was once a LB and the fact that he was playing more or less as spurs's goalscorer says enough of how well rounded he is
Never been convinced by him defensively, absolutely superb these days though of course going forward.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Btw, you are wrong. He is a centre fielder.

What in holy **** is a centre fielder?

I've been following footy for 36 years and have never heard of that position
I meant center forward

Was mental confusion with baseball lol
Bale is not a center forward.
Bale is a winger you yankee reject, stop talking about things you have no idea about and who has a different name in your country.
just because fifa says he's a cf doesen't mean he is

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG