The online racing simulator
This isnt about good or bad driving, its about contirubtions for the community, like you quoted.
Quote from {RACE}MANTVIS :easy to say

People like you annoy me so much. You think you've got it tough and that there are no jobs to have. Go out of the house and you'll find something. Just to pay my entry fees when I was karting I did a paper round for £7 a Sunday, cut peoples grass and helped my Grandad do peoples gardens. Not to mention working around the house to keep the parents pleased since they were paying the bulk of the running costs.

Took me a few months of putting money aside to buy my wheel, but I really wanted it so I kept putting money aside. If you really want something you'll find a way, I find it hard to believe you never have any money that you could put aside.

btw you made a layout ... and your a demo user ... illepall you really are silly
It brings a smile to my face when I see them bust themselves
Quote from bbman :You've just marked faster 111 as a plagiarist (<-spelling? )...

oops, fixed, and updated the results...
Jovadzic gets my vote.
+1 for Jovadzic.
I really would like to have S2 but I don't have enough money, cause I already bought wheel to play LFS.
About the deserving, I dont actually know why I deserve it...but well...this is just one of the best games I've played and to play S2 would be even more fun.
I like to do stunts and tricks. I can drive on two wheels, jump on front and rear wheels and so on. In demo Im pretty good in raceing too.
Jovadzic great skins
My vote goed to perfect Renault skins
+1 4 Jovadzic
+1 for Jovadzic =)
Jova + 10

Svaka cast legendo
updated 1st post, I might let this run for a few more days to see how it turns out
+1 for Electric Kar

Quote from Jakg :if you can think of a reason why ill add you to the poll

Heh, nevermind. I don't have a wheel, my Internet is subpar, and I'm a full time college student.

Plus, I haven't done much for the community, besides not being an ******* on the forum, and a couple of improvement suggestions here and there.

I'm pretty sure there's people around here who deserve the S2 license much more than me.

Thanks anyway.
+1 for Jovadzic
updated the post, and with all of the votes of SERT :S
+1 vote for Jovadzic.
Best skinner ever!
+1 Electrik Kar to make things interesting
updated again
My vote goes to HKinks cuz he helped me to get rid of ban
Doesn't really seem fair that jovadzic's whole team seems to have voted for him...
Quote from joshdifabio :Doesn't really seem fair that jovadzic's whole team seems to have voted for him...

I know what you mean, post updated, I might remove theirs tho
My vote goes to Elektrik Car, purely because all his posts are well worded and friendly. :up:
Jovadzic gets my vote. I'm not in his team Seen some of his skins because of this thread & I like them so have dl a number
Quote from joshdifabio :Doesn't really seem fair that jovadzic's whole team seems to have voted for him...

Why is it unfair, Its an open poll. Would you start screaming if George Bush's wife and daughters voted for him? I thought not. Because of the way a poll system like this works, everyone gets a vote.

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG