The online racing simulator
Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
Plain and simple... :lovies3d:
Attached images
Desktop.png
Quote from TypeRacing :Since I've learnt German for some time, then I can understand some puns, but not all unfortunally. So I googled others and actually found out some funny corner names like Fuchsröhre and its orgin. Old man with a bird is still mystery.
And btw I'm Estonian :O

oh mein got, I've learned german too, wanna be my buttbuddy?
Quote from TypeRacing :Since I've learnt German for some time, then I can understand some puns, but not all unfortunally. So I googled others and actually found out some funny corner names like Fuchsröhre and its orgin. Old man with a bird is still mystery.
And btw I'm Estonian :O

I just took Uzbek from the flag next to your user name.

btw the old man is Konrad Adenauer, first "Bundeskanzler" of the Federal Republic of Germany (1949). He resembles "Adenauer Forst" near the town Adenau as his suit is pictured as the forest itself.

Why there is a bird sitting on his finger I don't know. My guess would be that it's a Swallow losing its tail feathers, but "Schwalbenschwanz" is at an entirely different part of the course.

Edit: Would you mind putting a link to the source please? Wasn't able to find its name/creator.
I've been using this for a while. Anyone who can guess where it is from gets a cookie.
Attached images
hahacheater.jpg
Serenity?
The image is most likely from the internet.

Here's some random image from my minimal collection.

Highres clean-ness.
Attached images
24-6-2013.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I've been using this for a while. Anyone who can guess where it is from gets a cookie.

Firefly. The logo as appeared in Serenity actually said "Serenity" under the Chinese characters . (OTOH I don't think the logo was ever shown in the series though...)
Quote from matijapkc :Serenity?

You win teh prize.

Quote from MadCatX :Firefly. The logo as appeared in Serenity actually said "Serenity" under the Chinese characters . (OTOH I don't think the logo was ever shown in the series though...)

You win teh prize too, I think you're right on the Firefly not showing the logo. In some of the extras on Serenity DVD they mentioned that they better tech when they made Serenity meant they could make a much more detailed model.

I'll need to rewatch series now, just to keep an eye out for the logo.
Quote from 5tag :btw the old man is Konrad Adenauer, first "Bundeskanzler" of the Federal Republic of Germany (1949). He resembles "Adenauer Forst" near the town Adenau as his suit is pictured as the forest itself.

Why there is a bird sitting on his finger I don't know. My guess would be that it's a Swallow losing its tail feathers, but "Schwalbenschwanz" is at an entirely different part of the course.

Edit: Would you mind putting a link to the source please? Wasn't able to find its name/creator.

Thanks for explanation

I found it at Facebook, BMW Motorsport posted it on their wall. Sadly no credit to autor.
Here's mine..
Attached images
le thingie.jpg
And here is mine. Went from 15,4" to 24"
Attached images
desk.jpg
new one for me.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
alllllllll fresh :star:
Attached images
DesktopJuly.jpg
Space, it seems to go on forever.
Attached images
Untitled.png
I still can't decide whether the new system monitor theme looks any better than the last one, but at least I'm now a proud member of the hideous-looking conky themes makers club...
Attached images
KDE411_new_conky.jpg
It's hideous for sure.
aha
Attached images
desktap.png
Didn't bother turning side monitors on, so center only.

(Icons hidden with Fences)
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Why not using desktop for some decent icons. Saves your time by 5-6 mouse clicks in average.
Icons are ugly. Windows is worse as applications seem to think the Desktop is the dumping ground for everything even sorta-relevant to anything.
I have like 3 permament icons in the desktop, and otherwise just use it as a quick storage buffer for video renders and Photoshop project files.

Otherwise, start menu for everything else.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG