The online racing simulator
As far as I'm aware of this track hasn't been used yet in any event or at cargame even. Which make's it very cool, especially since we're given an XRT, baby yeah.
It's gonna be also interesting Pirelli tire melt race too.
Results of 60th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Agent is still unchallenged and won 2nd race in row,growing his achievements to 18 pole positions,15 wins,13 fastest laps and 23 top5 finishes. 2nd was the australian driver with 6 "g"s in his name - gggggg,it was his 4th top5 finish,3rd was Ramla,who repeated result from his 1st race also in his 2nd. In 4th place finished Laipnieks,who beat his other finish result by 1 place,5th finished Rony,19th top5 for him.

Two weeks with GTAS between them,then we return to this casual event with some slick tyres wearing cars!
Event rating and other statistics updated! Rating's top5 stays without any order changes - Agent,Rony,J.Vähäkuopus,M.Kapal,Falcon. A total of 50 drivers have found their way into this rating,which is 1 more than before latest race.

Bosnia and Herzegovina now has catched Latvia with amount of wins and pole positions (15 and 18 accordingly),which is the only noticable fact from statistics.
Just a note,that the 61st RTFRi will not take place in next tuesday,but is rescheduled another 2 weeks later (to 20th august) due personal reasons!
Dammit.. The first race in 6 months that i am able to race, and then you cancel it..
61st RTFRi info
20. aug., 2013.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

After little summer holidays,RTFRi returns with a 7.4 km long front wheel driven challenge - the pimped up demo car is set to attack the longest official LFS configuration outside Aston - Kyoto GP Long in reversed direction with a 13 laps long race.
As usually for FWD cars,the front tyre temperatures could be an issue if not controlled,so keep it cool to keep it fast!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: Agent

Last XFR race won by: ixion.Zeus (SO City Long Rev)
Last Kyoto race won by:
Iron|J.Vähäkuopus (UFR @ KY National)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Damn long track
Damn crushers

Results of 61st RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

It looked good for latvians after qualifying,as top 3 were from this country,but the dry streak continues as every of all 3 drivers had some mistakes to lose chance for win. So the win goes to Czech Republic as M.Kapal drove a solid race to take his 3rd RTFRi win,he is 8th driver,who has won at least 3 races,this was his 15th top5 finish. Also keeping himself out of troubles was organizer Rony,who finished 2nd to repeat his best result once again to make 20th top5 finish,leader of 5 laps Laipnieks droped down to 3rd with car damage,but in qualifying he set the best laptime to score his first pole position,also improving his best finish to 3rd place with his 3rd top5 finish. First time participant Ant made to top5 with first try by finishing 4th,just like another 1st time participant P.Santos,who took 5th place.

Usual 2 weeks break this time and we will return with some less grippy racing!
Event rating and other statistics updated! Rating's leader still is Agent,but M.Kapal has jumped up 2 places to be 2nd,overtaking Rony (now 3rd) and J.Vähäkuopus (now 4th). But Falcon has been pushed out from top5 by Laipnieks,who takes 5th now. A total of 47 drivers have scored a point in last 10 races - 3 less than before last race.

Latvia has now regained untied lead in most pole positions chart with 19. Last race had the 13th biggest margin of victory. Last race was only the 5th race with 3 or more different leaders,but M.Kapal steps up to 6th in most laps led chart,while there are now 38 drivers in this chart.
62nd RTFRi info
3. sep., 2013.

The heaviest and most powerful road car of LFS is set to be the next challenge and it will be a tough workout for our tubby FZ50 - 7.6 km is the distance of every lap,featuring fast straights,various hairpins,fast challenging turns and tricky chicanes,10 laps of this track will require the very best of each driver!
Do not underestimate the weight of this car - missing braking points means a lot of extra driven distance around the corners!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S M.Kapal

Last FZ5 race won by: -TRR- Zeus (WE International)
Last Aston race won by: Agent
(FBM @ AS Chicane Route Reversed)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
which Track???
Cant you see that image?
i dosent see the pic!
Can someone give me the server password? green doesn't seem to work.
Results of 62nd RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

As usually,this car did not attract too much drivers,and from these few some where less than motivated for these 10 long laps. At the end the winner of half of races in very first 6 RTFRi events ended his dry streak and added to his list victory number 4,braking also more than 40 events winless streak for hosting nation Latvia. Litro finished 2nd,taking his 12th top5 finish,3rd was Rony with his 21st top5,but last classified driver was Honza NB,who finished in 4th place for the 3rd time. Allthough fastest were other drivers - Agent took his 19th pole position,but never started the race,while Ramla had to quit just half lap before reaching half distance right after setting the fastest lap of the race.

After 2 weeks another sticky tyre car will be rolling on some of LFS tracks,join the party!
Unfortunately I had to skip my first race after the birth of my daughter .. due to my daughter .. maybe next time! Congrats Kars!
63rd RTFRi info 'n stuff
17. sep., 2013.

If the last race was with the most powerful road car of LFS,we will put the level much higher and race with the most powerful of all LFS cars - the super high-tech BMW Sauber F1! It is the only car,which can drive a lap around the track of this event under 1 minute - no other car can do this in the 3.3km Blackwood GP Track,in the race it has to be done 36 times,as it's the lapcount.
Even the car has these driving skill requirement reducers like engine brake reduction and traction control,it is still one of the toughest cars to drive,giving a challenge to everyone.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [STO]Kars

Last BF1 race won by: Ixion.Zeus (FE Black Alternative)
Last Blackwood race won by: gggggg
(LX6 @ BL GP Track)

==========

Also a bit later then usually...
Event rating and other statistics updated! We have a new rating leader and it is the organizer himself - Rony! He steps up from 3rd place,pushing Agent back to 2nd and M.Kapal to 3rd. J.Vähäkuopus and Laipnieks have dropped out of top5 and replaced by Kars in 4th place and Honza in 5th. 42 drivers have raced to points in last 10 races,which is by 5 less then before.

Other mentionable facts: Kars is now the 4th most successful driver of RTFRi with 4 wins (by overtaking Litro with his last win). There are also some news about ties and unties in country stats - Latvia unties lead and now is a single leader in most wins chart,but Bosnia and Herzegovina ties with Latvia for a lead in most pole positions chart. But Finland scored 9th fastest lap in race last time,still 3rd best in this chart. Last race with 6.82s was the 24th closest finish,but it was also the closest ever finish in a FZ5-only race. Ramla puts himself in a list as a 39th driver,who has led at least 1 lap in a race.
Quote from Eclipsed :It is the only car,which can drive a lap around the track of this event under 1 minute

This is not true... I sat in it for hours last night and it didn't move until I did the driving!
Quote from Racon :This is not true... I sat in it for hours last night and it didn't move until I did the driving!

There's AI for that

I'd attempt, but I'm busy on Tuesdays Rony .
Quote from Racon :This is not true... I sat in it for hours last night and it didn't move until I did the driving!

Oh,sorry,my mistake - it's a 2006 F1 car,it's not advanced enough to drive itself yet,unlike cars of today...
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,sorry,my mistake - it's a 2006 F1 car,it's not advanced enough to drive itself yet,unlike cars of today...

Don't start me off on F1... we have two magic buttons already, only a matter of time before they're collecting offline cherries for a chance to drop an oil slick :rolleyes:
Results of 63rd RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

It took 2 years and 8 and a half months or 63 events for race organizer to finally win one of his races! The RTFRi winners club is now extended to 26 members,the latest member is the 10th latvian in it. Kars held off the challenging competition and finished 2nd to take his 16th top5 finish,Camoradi finished 3rd,improving his previous best finish - 7th. D-Sis drove a quiet race to improve also the previous best finish 7th to a top5 finish - 4th,but 5th finished the fastest lap owner in both qualifying and race - Litro,it was his 8th pole position,4th fastest lap and 13th top5 finish.

2 weeks break to bring back slower cars for racing,join us then!

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG