How easy it is to get rid of bullies :)
(17 posts, started )
I'm happy for you. They too have their whole lives ahead of them and if they are such "Dicks" so early in life they will have a long hard road ahead of them. Maybe it will get so bad for them that they will actually go through with the knife thing.
alternatively you could just insult the whole of 4 chan under their name with links to their facebook profiles
You're from Norway, you should just set some churches afire and kill someone with a knife.

Alternatively you can just smash some chairs into them. Make them suffer.
Glad that you decided to talk to your parents about it.
Riveting tale.
Quote from x-fi :Hello [...]

Good to hear that you are feeling better, dude. Picking yourself up when you feel like shit isn't easy, so well done! Give yourself a pat on the back.

Quote from Klutch :Riveting tale.

staging suizide is not what I'd call easy.

It always depends on the "type" of bully, but the best I came across was just getting something to make people laugh/mob them. Been mobbed myself for a few years in school thats exactly how I got out of it.
One guy could be brought near crying by joking about his "cheap" cellar-less house (sounds crazy, but status symbols and wealth was everything for him), and another drunkenly made out with a guy on camera. But I always had a strong backing from friends. If you cant find any in school search elsewhere, (sport, chess, warhammer, whatever you like ) clubs and so on. I know I'll be booed for this but I always found people from youth church groups pretty good to get along with.
Bully advice coming from a German.

On an unrelated note.
Some of the texts in the game are impossible to read on a SDTV (Standard Definition Television). Capcom has openly stated that there are no plans to fix this problem so gamers will have to buy a HDTV (High Definition Television) for the game to display text correctly.
what game?
-
(x-fi) DELETED by x-fi : nonono
Quote from x-fi :go **** your self, What if this happened to you?

Hey, stop that. You're bullying me.
The exact same thing (minus happy ending) has happened to ALL of the internet trolls. All of them. No exceptions.
Quote from x-fi :Thanks for all the positive reply! also, the people, who just felt like being a troll on this post, go **** your self, What if this happened to you?

Except it did happen to me. All through highschool
I just wasn't a whiney bitch about it. Everyone gets bullied, boo hoo.

Also the reason you get bullied is because you probably react like that.
Not everyone...
they tried to bully me,they are dead for long time now.
Quote from e2mustang :they tried to bully me,they are dead for long time now.

Shit, remember me not to bother you.
People still bully in person now? I thought they did it over twitter and facebook nowadays.

How easy it is to get rid of bullies :)
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG