The online racing simulator
the display MUST be completely dust free.
the bubbles are just there because of dust.
had the same problem with my SGS4.
id suggest go into the bath, and let the shower run hot for a few mins...the steam will get rid of the dust in the air.
then clean the display and apply the protection thing then.
Why do you need a screen protector if I may ask?
to prevent scratches...happend on SGS2 so this time i wanna make sure it wont happen again.
Thanks for the shower tip but i'll probably won't try it again, this screen seems proper, it's not gorrila glass but scratch resistant, and i take care of my phones anyway..

Ships on 27th, can't wait.
Been busy buying stuff lately,as I'm on vacation,so I had some extra free time to spend money.

Because I bought car with casette player and CD changer while not having a single casette or CD,threw the old stuff out and replaced with this (wanted to stay under 100€ for this unit):

+ 2 pioneer 17cm speakers,as the ones in doors were dead. Rear pair of Kenwood speakers are pretty decent and are ampified by some amplifier. Sounds ok,aren't too powerful,CBA to tune it up more.

Today's purchase (+16GB SD card):

Since I never had a dedicated camera before (just phone cams),it feels so great and amazing!
Now give us some proper shots of your car!
Just after then,when I purchase a carwash... (stupid flying rats and stupid dirt)
get a diy carwash
with the v1 rear wing an automated carwash will just wash all the dirt under the wing
Quote from Boris Lozac :Two packs of these (similiar)
Already went through 7 of them, with these results..
Goddamn impossible i tell ya.

I only ever buy Zagg protectors, no bubbles, lifetime guarantee and virtually un-markable
Quote from DejaVu :I only ever buy Zagg protectors, no bubbles, lifetime guarantee and virtually un-markable

It's not about what protectors you buy, it's about the way you do it. I bought some cheap protectors from eBay (3 protectors + 2 cloths for $1) and managed to do it on the first try using my health insurance card (looks the same as a credit card).
As he said, you can quite easily get those air pockets out with a sturdy plastic card, just slowly move them towards the outside.
Nope, another one appears on the same spot right away.. such an annoying process. Anyway there's no need for them if you're carefull. I didn't get a single scratch on a Gorrila Glass 1 in 3 years, just don't put it with the keys and change...
iv got around 100 scratches on my one x in one year..not bad

stickers are love
Quote from Boris Lozac :I didn't get a single scratch on a Gorrila Glass 1 in 3 years

Pretty much the same for me, I'm pretty amazed how resistant it is...

Quote from Omar1 :stickers are love

Pardon me, but did you really paid for this sticker?
Quote from TypeRacing :Pardon me, but did you really paid for this sticker?

It makes your scooter go faster!
As you can clearly see, it adds 7.1hp.
Its awesome
You bought a CPU box?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :As you can clearly see, it adds 7.1hp.

9hp*

it's not going on the exterior anyway, it'll go in the seat bucket
either way, that praticular sticker looks good damn cheap and ugly.
it has begun..
aux input for E46
Quote from Matrixi :4960X? Why extreme?

Never saw the value in it, but I guess there's a reason...

Too much money

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG