The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Oh I'm not at all, just think it's a little unlikely that he could killed someone if he hit the house, unless your house is made of paper.
The room to the right (Where the small windows up high are) is the theatre room, the lounge sits parralel along that wall..my little sister was sitting on there watching tv. So yeah, he could have easily seriously injured/killed her had he hit the house.
I've always wondered how you Europeans\Americans live in light wooden framework houses. I'm an building engineer and I do realize it is a tad cheaper to build, but does it really worth it when it doesn't have any strength? Isn't it scary to know that a drunk\asleep hatchback driver can penetrate your house straight through?

If that guy skidded into my house he'd probably won't get moving after the impact.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I've always wondered how you Europeans\Americans live in light wooden framework houses. I'm an building engineer and I do realize it is a tad cheaper to build, but does it really worth it when it doesn't have any strength? Isn't it scary to know that a drunk\asleep hatchback driver can penetrate your house straight through?

If that guy skidded into my house he'd probably won't get moving after the impact.

True... Even after all those horrible hurricane incidents, they still keep on building wooden frame houses... Hurricane blows them away like a piece of paper. 404 logic not found.
Europeans too? I can't remember not seeing a stone or concrete house over here.
Quote from Bose321 :Europeans too? I can't remember not seeing a stone or concrete house over here.

Its getting popular in EU too, just using LSTC (lightweight steel constructions) instead of wood. Ecohouses and all other bsht. Another marketing trick to make fools give their money...
I live in a huge wooden shed and it's pretty darn awesome.
Quote from KiRmelius :I live in a huge wooden shed and it's pretty darn awesome.

light wooden constructions and house made of timber is absolutely different things strength wise.
Bricks + concrete ftw.

We slightly went off-topic.
To end this offtopic,I could post my car,which is finally home (exactly 1 month after purchase,damn slomos...),but since it's raining,no pictures today...
And some said that I will enjoy the leaky roof - well,it's raining whole day,but there's not a single spot of moisture under the roof,so I'll consider myself lucky!
Good things to come!

that has to be one of the nicest MX5s i have seen in a long time.
ha thx, nothing special, just a bit of offset, a bit of low and a bit of lips
Good to see you haven't quite crossed the line towards "slammed" or "hella" territory. Way too many of those are getting that ott treatment in the UK- it seems to me, anyway. Yours looks like it still would drive pretty nicely. Do I spy the original Nardi steering wheel?
I had a '94 1.6 import with the 1.8 torsen diff for a while, never liked the Nardi wheel much, though I never bothered to change it either.
Moar pictures of the Aristo, JJ72!
So I used my free time,took a ride and took some pictures of my new "baby"!

Pictures clickable,but not much use of it,as they're taken with mobile phone cam with free-will-autofocus function,so they're quite blurry. (Wondering if it has something to do with fall on concrete from 2m height)

PS. Yes,the number plate is picked! (RK 96 wasn't available though)
Maybe any lfsf estonians went to the NEZdrift Pärnu event at auto24ring last weekend?
Went there with some e36 owners, did a little exhibition of our cars in technical park area, right next to lowlifer.ee stand (estonian equivalent of stanceworks)

http://www.lowlifer.ee/2013/08 ... euroopa-rehvisuitsetajad/
MR2 :lovies::lovies::lovies:
This is my current interior

I bought a Nardi Deep corn with leather grip, the wooden wheel isn't exactly comfortable for sporty driving, but I decided to keep the wooden wheel because it is really quite unique and police don't question my "it's only a classic cruiser" argument when I get stopped at road blocks.

The suspension isn't the best, I want to upgrade to a set of BC with more refined damping, currently it is a bit to stiff for the stuff over here, but it only bottoms out at the worst of speedbump so it is a practical rideheight.

Oh btw it's not an aristo, it's only the NA 200ps-ish version, a regular GS.

But it is quite low indeed!

Btw some JDM goodness.

My favorite is the EF civic though!

Thumbs up Ronyfor not buying some boring car ,like for example 2.0l diesel estate, form Munich
That's just me - I just can't buy a very common car,I want something that's different,sort of cheap way to be Lambo-bonkers!
Just came home and at one traffic light I stopped behind A6 - what made me feel weird is that my eyeheight in car was in same height as A6s rear lights. The car is a bit lowered,so I'm almost Ginho low! Where is that dude actually?
Ginho got so low, he's now 6 feet under.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG