The online racing simulator
Over 60's league wanted?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - g7usl
Over 60's league wanted?
I'm 72. Is there any leagues that cater for those around my age only?
#2 - Nilex
There is one server where elderly folks drive: DeadMenRacing. They don't organize leagues that i know of but they have annual weekly race on thursdays i believe. Nice guys. Friendly, respectful, mature; you know, that sort of pedigree. One guy from DMR recently posted that he is 71 in anticipation of s3, and now you're 72.. that blows my mind, positively
He will probably read this too, straightening his wrinkles as he smiles while eagerly waiting to share his ww2 stories with someone his age. Respecto mundo to all oldies in lfs
Quote from Nilex :There is one server where elderly folks drive: DeadMenRacing.

Nilex... It's not a team requirement

But yes there is a wide range of ages, feel free to pop on G7usl. Different combo every week and as Nil says the main race (1 hour) is on a Thursday evening.

You could always look at the Gentleman Drivers club. We also have a wide range of ages there, we run a winter season starting in a few weeks. Although we also have some off season events running at the moment. More info on the site : http://www.gentlemen-drivers-club.net/
#4 - g7usl
Quote from GAVD999 :Nilex... It's not a team requirement

But yes there is a wide range of ages, feel free to pop on G7usl. Different combo every week and as Nil says the main race (1 hour) is on a Thursday evening.

You could always look at the Gentleman Drivers club. We also have a wide range of ages there, we run a winter season starting in a few weeks. Although we also have some off season events running at the moment. More info on the site : http://www.gentlemen-drivers-club.net/

Registered tonight.
#5 - OTone
We are not necessarily over 60!
We do think races are better when we respect each other, so it may be why more mature racers find it enjoyable.
That does not mean we will just let you pass easily... except for Nilex because he is way faster in the mighty XFG.
#7 - g7usl
It's the Open Wheelers I prefer as that is 'real racing'.
rTractor didnt work out?
#9 - g7usl
Quote from Bmxtwins :rTractor didnt work out?

RFactor2, I'm assuming you are referring to is STILL IN BETA and I got fed up with spending all of my free time looking for and obtaining the files required in order to compete in multiplayer.

Thank you for your interest.
Dead Men Racing, great people there. I've been on their TS server, had some nice chat with them! atomnant, crazy..I can't really remember all their nicknames, but surely, great ppl there.
Quote from MousemanLV :Dead Men Racing, great people there. I've been on their TS server, had some nice chat with them! atomnant, crazy..I can't really remember all their nicknames, but surely, great ppl there.

Yes, I agree they are nice people having raced with them. They use the forced cockpit view and I prefer the custom view. Thanks for your advice though.
www.absolute-beginners.nl, need to register to see servers' passwords. Also very friendly and mature drivers there, but the oldest driver there is about 55-60 years old I guess.

Even the name is "Absolute Beginners", if you aren't beginner, don't worry! They warm welcome everybody!

Good races and luck!

Over 60's league wanted?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG