The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
Brothers other soarer as it stands now...
(This is his daily..not quite as fast as the white one)

Rear right doesn't look THAT bad...open the boot and the whole rear end is practically shifted over by 10-20cm...completely, royally ****ed.
Drifted into a lorry or something like that?
Look at the first and second picture a bit closer, you'll figure out what happened.
Was he drunk or something?
Hit and run...

Someone decided to try drifting the corner up near the house..lost control, went sideways ripping up the grass on the lawn, then decided to use my brothers soarer as a way to slow down. Pretty lucky he didnt hit the house as my 5yo sister was in the room at the front..

Cops were completely useless, because there were no debris from the other car they refused to come out as it was pointless because theres no evidence .... uhhhh, how about sending a patrol car out to find a severely damaged yellow car limping around? Not like he could have gotten far!

(If you look in the second photo on the driveway, you can see the burnout where the guy has just dropped the clutch to get the **** out of there ASAP)
Jebus. Were you not tempted to go out looking for it yourself?
I live about 45 minutes away, my stepdad jumped in the WRX and tried to find him but didn't find anything. Tomorrow morning i'm heading down there and door knocking the whole suburb for video footage as my brother could hear him doing skids in the area for about 15 minutes before that happened - Police can't do there ****ing job so we have to? Top work morons...
Yellow is not really a common colour, so hopefully the "skidding" community in that area can help you guys out.

Almost the same story happened to me, though the damage was not this bad. Obviously he drove away like nothing happened. I know the anger, hopefully you can find that tard.
Yep, i've plastered it around every car club in western australia

with a bit of luck, someone knows someone with a yellow car thats recently aquired a fair bit of damage.
What a complete utter tosser he is then.
Hope you get that son of a b*tch.
Quote from Scrabby :Picking this up in 2 weeks

And I thought I just bought an awesome car Just finished the paperwork on my E90 Sedan!
there goes a unique car...im giving up the e39's for an e90 335i 6 speed....

need to sell both and save up to buy from auction, but that will come.

sedan's looks > coupe's looks...amirite?

With a bit of luck...being broadcasted across TV might help lol
Quote from logitekg25 :there goes a unique car...im giving up the e39's for an e90 335i 6 speed....

coupe > touring > sedan
Quote from logitekg25 :there goes a unique car...im giving up the e39's for an e90 335i 6 speed....

And more useful. I really like the 5 doors

Quote from Töki (HUN) :coupe > touring > sedan

Sedan is all the way for me. I haven't even been looking at something else than a sedan (mostly because a touring is just too much for me on my own) and I am really in love with my new car. Only a couple days left until it really is mine :-)
did someone say poke?

oh and that also relates to the new car I just traded my Astra for. and all I can say is that this time I actually found a proper bargain, which only has some paint missing on a few small bits and I need to repaint or buff the plastic parts, otherwise it has been maintained perfectly.

never buy bimmer from auctions
Klutch if you were 'hooning' in an industrial park at 3am and you hit a wall, would you stick around and find out who owns the warehouse that now has a dent/hole in the side?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :coupe > touring > sedan

i think the coupe looks less aggressive, and i definitely need my back seat available...i transport people frequently. touring is definitely not needed, and not sporty looking enough for me. and the sedan ties together in every way perfectly imo.
Quote from e2mustang :never buy bimmer from auctions

explain? im getting no older than 2009, and dealers buy from auctions and make out great consistantly. its a chance no doubt, but for a newer car, and with a pre-purchase peek i should be all set. (i have heard there is a return period also, if it ends up being a pos)
Quote from Klutch :
Someone decided to try drifting the corner up near the house..lost control, went sideways ripping up the grass on the lawn,

So the evil doer was simply someone who did what you like to do? Oh how ironic.
Picked up a second one It is fully loaded except sunroof. Factory radio, factory AC, factory power steering, deluxe trim, larger rear drums, rear wiper and extreme undercoating lol. 49,000 miles and I'm the second owner! Currently not running, debating flipping it or keeping it.

These pics are before I washed it

I wish it was blue/gray interior like my other one.
Why are all euro cars in us-spec made to purposefully look ugly as fuk.

Although this is a GTi, it's still a good example.

It costs extra for you guys to do it, but putting euro front wings and euro bumpers is a must.

As for the interior? That's gotta be some custom shit right? I've never seen a stock VW in europe with that kinda shit inside.
Quote from flymike91 :Klutch if you were 'hooning' in an industrial park at 3am and you hit a wall, would you stick around and find out who owns the warehouse that now has a dent/hole in the side?

That guy did that in the wet, in suburbia, at 630pm at night, when everyone is just getting home from work, while my 5yo sister was in the front room of the house. Had he missed the car and hit the house, he would have killed her.

Completely different circumstance.

By doing it late at night in industrial / hills i pretty much eliminate the chances of hurting anyone.

And no, i probably wouldn't since the likely hood of hitting a warehouse is pretty slim. I'd have to go through a boxcurb, the verge, a fence, then through (Most likely) a loading bay and then into the warehouse...
Quote from Klutch :Had he missed the car and hit the house, he would have killed her.

Yeah, or imagine if his tank exploded and the whole house would go up in flames. What if your garage was stacked with fireworks and the whole neighbourhood would explode?
I'm amazed you're defending this guy.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG