The online racing simulator
The Humble Origin Bundle - Eight AAA games for ~£3
https://www.humblebundle.com/

8 triple-A games, in a pay-what-you-want bundle (minumum $1), with all the money going to Charity.

You get:
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise
Crysis 2: Maxumum Edition
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space 3
Medal Of Honour

and if you pay more than the average (currently $4.74) you also get

Battlefield 3
The Sims 3 Starter Pack

Yes, admittedly none of them are perfect examples of their genre, and chances are you've already got a couple (I have Dead Space and Mirror's Edge already), but for 3 quid you'd be stupid not to.

You get Steam keys for DS, BP, C2:ME, MoH and ME, and Origin Downloader keys for the rest.
Great bundle, too bad I already have the games that are worth it.
Strange that you don't get Dead Space 2
#4 - PoVo
It's a pity The Sims 3 and BF3 keys don't work on Steam.

Don't really feel like installing Origin
#5 - Mysho
Owned 3/4 of listed games but still bought it, got into Dead Space trilogy, gifted the Sims to my girlfriend and everyone is satisfied. Great deal.

On the other hand if you already own Origin (BF3 and stuff) this will just expand your library a lot. Never thought I'd have more than 10 games @ Origin library because their pricing of 79.99 dollars for anything new is just killing. Therefore I really don't think my 4.80 dollars supported charity that much, but I have Dead Space and Sims, games I wanted to legally own for a very long time.
Great bundle, but already own most of the steam games and not willing to install Origin again for the ones I don't have so will be passing this one.

Good job on EA's part though, giving their share to charity.
dont have any of them so i donated £10.

although connecting to the origin servers is abit difficult ;/
Damn, I might have to install origin.

//edit: they will probably add C&C Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Bulletstorm, Medal of Honor: Airborne and Dead Space 2 later on. source
So pretty cool deal, got them all on origin since I barely boot steam much. I assume we can just give the steam keys out since we really don't need them then? Cool thing though.
Only downside of origin atm seems like the friendlist doesnt work anymore lol
A good thing from a greedy company? Finding it hard to believe..
Sucks that i'm not in the mood of playing single player games, and Dead Space scares the shi* out of me.
i've got dead space and crysis 2 keys if anyone wants them
Any of you got BF3 key left? Would love to have one, PM if you're kind enough to give

Thanks in adv.
Just gave my Burnout key to a buddy of mine. I still have my Sims 3 key
sims? keep it
i did go the cheapskate way...only a buck.
so i didnt get all the games.
Cheap bastard, I did 3.
Wow, $1? Thhat's uncool.

Seriously guys, always beat the average for the Humble/Royale/Gala Bundles. Especially for the indie bundles.
Not sure if I want those games, but it is a good cause and a very cheap package. Most likely will buy one for 10-20 aprox.
Quote from felplacerad :Wow, $1? Thhat's uncool.

Seriously guys, always beat the average for the Humble/Royale/Gala Bundles. Especially for the indie bundles.

True that. Paying something like $1 will actually cost the HB people more money than they get from your purchase due to the payment transaction fees.
Made my money back and a bit extra by selling the bf3 key on ebay :P
Btw anyone has fifa 13 origin key that i could have?
#21 - troy
There will always be cheap idiots destroying such nice bundles for everybody, decided to go with 15$ because I feel like the games are easily worth that amount.
good luck on fifa 13
Also have some duplicate games after buying the bundle.

If anyone wants any of these pm me :

Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Burnout Paradise Ultimate box
Crysis 2
If anyone still has Sims 3, please PM me. Thanks.
Quote from troy :There will always be cheap idiots destroying such nice bundles for everybody, decided to go with 15$ because I feel like the games are easily worth that amount.

it all does even out somewhere...
if u check their page, there are ppl who "paid" more than 1000$.
and imo...still much better than actually getting them via torrent or such.
never bought such a bundle before also.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG