The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
sup with tha mx5
Slight update: My mom won a free coilover kit for her B6 so time to slam it! lol

Why ATS Cups on a Mk1?

MK1 ATS Classic always.

MK2 ATS Cup Always.

BTW... you have the most perfect driveway I've ever seen in my life.
Quote from BlueFlame :

BTW... you have the most perfect driveway I've ever seen in my life.

He vacuumed before taking the photos.
I am not disapoint, especially for an American.
Quote from Bose321 :I am not disapoint, especially for an American.

Yeah, it's rather impressive.

Quote from BlueFlame :BTW... you have the most perfect driveway I've ever seen in my life.

+1. Damn nice.
That can't be a drive way. Where are the oil stains?
photoshop
And then my driveway! Not so great if you have a lowered car

The sad thing is it's a lot better then it used to be
At least you have a lovely piece of land!
Quote from Dennis93 :At least you have a lovely piece of land!

Yeah that is true, but on a rainy day(we get a lot of these in scotland) the cars get all muddy etc just from going down the driveway.

Still Beats living in a city any day!
I was gonna say, even though that's Canada, that property looks awfully British.

Then I saw your location.
Quote from BlueFlame :I was gonna say, even though that's Canada, that property looks awfully British.

Then I saw your location.

Yeah, just Scotland. Although my place in Canada had a driveway quite similar to that (just a lot more bumpy and about two miles long)

Edit: plus it might not help with the fact I've got the Dodge parked where my army of cars usually is(for some stupid reason I've got like four cars now)

Wasn't really able to sell the micra (not surprised ) so I'm going to get it done like this:

I've got the paint gun from previous projects so I'm just waiting on the paint itself to come.

Everyone might think it's ugly as hell but I think it will look good.
Quote from tbofram :

Wasn't really able to sell the micra (not surprised ) so I'm going to get it done like this:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3905/huf3.jpg

I've got the paint gun from previous projects so I'm just waiting on the paint itself to come.

Everyone might think it's ugly as hell but I think it will look good.

I've had one for a couple of days. Funny little piece of shit. It had a broken exhaust pipe and pissed people off. Cool.
i wish i had a lovely piece of land like yours.... but i am not displeased of Montreal either..... when im done with my studies i will GTFO Quebec... it is going downhil like Jesse Pinkman's meth addiction
Picking this up in 2 weeks

technically not my car but that of four people, rallycross 1.3 Polo. Cage just spot welded at this point (its very grassroots, no regs for the cage, car just "has to have one" )

Attached images
IMG_20130815_131243_682.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :technically not my car but that of four people, rallycross 1.3 Polo. Cage just spot welded at this point (its very grassroots, no regs for the cage, car just "has to have one" )

Such cage can be more dangerous than no cage at all. You should do it the proper way if you don't want to have an iron pipe sticking out of your face.
Quote from kirmelius :such cage can be more dangerous than no cage at all. You should do it the proper way if you don't want to have an iron pipe sticking out of your face.

+1
Quote from KiRmelius :Such cage can be more dangerous than no cage at all. You should do it the proper way if you don't want to have an iron pipe sticking out of your face.

Its spot welded "AT THIS POINT"
Its not going to stay spot welded you moron
Its fully welded by now from a certified welder. The whole cage is designed after a road legal bolt-in cage with a few pipes added (the bars around the driver seat and the triangulation at the drivers feet. Then again its for a car that won't exceed 100 kph and can't really hit anything track side except dirt walls.
Quote from ACCAkut :Its fully welded by now from a certified welder. The whole cage is designed after a road legal bolt-in cage with a few pipes added (the bars around the driver seat and the triangulation at the drivers feet. Then again its for a car that won't exceed 100 kph and can't really hit anything track side except dirt walls.

I thought you were racing it like that for a while because "they didn't require proper rollcage" . Nice to hear that. What kind of engine is in that polo?
A 1.3 ( class limit is 1.4) cross flow with CIS from a 1.6, camshaft from 1.6, slightly higher compression and a chip modified for those things. We guestimate around 70-80 HP. The engine ran in last years car already, the chassis was just too beaten up.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG