The online racing simulator
Quote from Electrik Kar :That doesn't sound like me. All i'm doing is making textures and uploading them to Rapidshare! lol

edit:- Maybe you mean Highsider9
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=8785

omg i confused you with Electricwolf!!! OMG apologies to both!
that electric thingy confused me...
elekrik kar: what do you mean by that dinamic weather?
i feel like you. it can cause problems, that the S1 licences are no longer sold (and i dont have own money), but it would be easier, if i could buy, S1 then S2 then S3 then S4, instead of buying these in the same time (i will never have 24 pounds at the same time)
{RACE}MANTVIS, it's not that hard, just get a job, or improvise one.
Mow someone's lawn, or something. Do someone a favor and get a task they're too lazy to do for them.
If one isn't enough, do a few.
Neighbours, family, whatever. Look around. You just have to be patient and have a good sense of observation, and improvise the rest
You've got 2 hands with 10 useful fingers, 2 feet, a brain to understand what you want, and guts + a pair between your legs to have to courage to see your project (of getting what you want) to its end, just like everyone else that's getting paid for their efforts, what more do you need? Go for it, you've got nothing to lose from trying your best.
Understand, improvise, conquer.
hehe, if you knew...
Trust me, it is as easy as saying it.
The worst thing you can do is not try.

Just find little tasks, for example things worth 30 Litai, do it 4 times, and you've done it.
Quote : elekrik kar: what do you mean by that dinamic weather?

I guess I meant changes in rain, wind, visability etc that could affect gameplay. Eg, could be fun for races, but inappropriate for hotlapping. Probably pretty hard to code too, I guess... I wasn't being serious.
Marty502 gets my vote.

Quote from {RACE}MANTVIS :SNIP

15 and can't get a job, I'm 14 and I have a job and I've had one for 2 years now, and made close to 5,000 Canadian, Thats about 100 S2 licences. I fail to see how 1 S2 licence is so hard, I have a paypal account and thats how I've paid for both of my accounts S2's. And this autumn, I'm saving up for the G25. Money shouldn't be a challenge for 99% of people if I have bought S2 and such slightly after my 11th birthday.

People, Please just use common sense, if you can't get it directly, try and find someone who will do what someone else was going to do thru me, mail the money and on arrival purchase the licence.
#85 - Gunn
I can't say that I know any of the candidates very well so perhaps a fair appraisal is not possible. Anyway, from what I do know I would nominate Jovadzic. He seems hooked on LFS and is enjoying making skins. It would be nice to see him enjoy some S2 cars.

Good luck to all, I'm sure many are worthy of consideration.
We have, First, these other people deserve it, Jovadzic for his excellent Skins, and Electrik Kar for his wonderful textures that they have generously donated to the community. Whereas, what have you donated to the community, other than 38 posts of spam? If you want to get a free licence from anyone here, you must earn it. Or make a deal with someone, I'm sure you can earn the 24 pounds to get LFS, I'm sure with an extra pound or 2, you could find someone to mail the money to who would be glad to help you.
ok, i vote on jovadzik for his skins
#88 - Jakg
Quote from Marty502 :Marty502 gets my vote.

if you can think of a reason why ill add you to the poll
Perhaps we could buy Mark Webber an S2 licence, he needs cheering up.
+1 for Jovadzic.. great skinner..
#91 - Jakg
Quote from {RACE}MANTVIS :THX man i go to work something to you ,your goodman

seeing as the voucher will be emailed to the winner tommorow at mid day, and you havent explained why you deserve one, you arent on the list of people to vote for, so atm chances are you wont get it

EDIT - Updated first post, a bit close!
#92 - Gaas
I just like Jovadzic skins i think he should enjoy them to.
Im gona enjoy them fully when i get licence, maybe next week
My vote goes to Jovadzic, great skins.
#94 - Gaas
#95 - Jakg
Quote from {RACE}MANTVIS :Im nothing steal i just copy links

its not your work, and you make it sound like it is, so ive put you down as a plagarist
+1 for Electrik Kar.
My vote
My vote goes toooooo

Electrik Kar
Quote from Jakg :its not your work, and you make it sound like it is, so ive put you down as a plagarist

You've just marked faster 111 as a plagiarist (<-spelling? )...
I think Mantis should be disqualified, mainly for trying to hard, and partly for cheating. If we are going to get another demoer in S2 then they should be contributing stuff regardless, not just for the 'competition'.

So I say Electrik Kar or Jovadzic as they are genuinely helpful and nice people.
Quote from {RACE}MANTVIS :in not deomer or something im good driver i got much replays on my records but how to sent it to you , i dont know ? i just wana get licence

You are a demoer (if that's the word you meant).
But let's be realistic here. The other guys already have about 9 votes, you have none and the voting ends on monday. You're not going to win from the other guys just by suddenly hopelessly slapping something together.
Being a good driver isn't enough, there's lots of good drivers around.
And admitting to be using a crack will not raise your chances either.

S2 License - Who Deserves One?
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG