The online racing simulator
Getting Boring...
(78 posts, started )
Getting Boring...
its a bit boring to be demo racer,driving slow cars but FBM Last Training Level is hell. ai's are faster than me and when i try to overtake them they ram me... so yeah XFG (Beginner Car) XRG (Not Really For Me.. im a beginner still)
FBM (Hard to drive sometimes,ST Raising Fast (F9)..) so thats my opinion about the demo.. Now boring level between S1,S2 And Demo. Demo:94% Boredom S1:45% Boredom S2:0% Boredom. so thats my opinion.
Why not buy S2 then?
If the AI's are faster than you, then it simply means that you require practice. Maybe read around the Beginners forum. Focus on (as best you can, with KB it's difficult) hitting smooth lines and working on consistency.

You might want to try mouse as well. Using 2 keys for gas/brake on keyboard, and mouse for steering.
Quote :Posts Per Day: 6.99

Yeah, forum is boring lately ...
Having an S2 license is not any different, won't make LFS more interesting than it is. Well, maybe it will, if you're still new to the sim. There aren't even any proper public S2 servers.
well 13 hours into 16h race "my" team was on rear bumper of the car in front of us. not boring i think.
lfs is what you make of it.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Having an S2 license is not any different, won't make LFS more interesting than it is. Well, maybe it will, if you're still new to the sim. There aren't even any proper public S2 servers.

cargame mate
i mean that demo has 1 boring track and 3 boring cars...
#11 - PoVo
ST (in English CT) is the clutch temperature. I don't understand why you are burning the clutch in the FBM.

Are you releasing the gas button before shifting up? Seems like a stupid question but you'll never know
Quote from Neon145 :i mean that demo has 1 boring track and 3 boring cars...

because it's demo, the fun is with s2. even tough the fbm at blackwood is still great
it might be better if the S2 Was free... but you have to buy it.. i dont know how long i can stand the boredom...
Quote from Neon145 :it might be better if the S2 Was free... but you have to buy it.. i dont know how long i can stand the boredom...

it's not that expensive at least. And it would definatly not be better if it was free, cuz then all them noobs will be there as well
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :it's not that expensive at least. And it would definatly not be better if it was free, cuz then all them noobs will be there as well

well,ill just be a noob demo.. http://i.imgur.com/YWU7tko.jpg
Nevertheless, even though you couldn't afford S2 yet, you should indeed practice with the demo license like Dustin said above. When you are faster than the AI's, you have a decent pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o54TQd4MnKQ

^Shameless self-promotion
Quote from Neon145 :it might be better if the S2 Was free... but you have to buy it.. i dont know how long i can stand the boredom...

S2 for free ?

maybe this game is not for you
Here are my replays of me driving.
Attached files
XRG.spr - 296.3 KB - 208 views
XFG.spr - 102.9 KB - 168 views
Dumb AI'S.spr - 283.1 KB - 211 views

Lithuanians want everything for free. In that case let me introduce you to my friend Kim Jong Un.
ok.
and i finished all the training for demo,now get the S2...
Quote from Neon145 :and i finished all the training for demo,now get the S2...

Training never ends. Also, try to get all the tests in gold.
-
(Neon145) DELETED by Neon145 : Pointless/Noob Message.
If you're searching for action,get GTA or whatever action game! This is racing simulator,if you don't have any passion for racing,this is not for you!
Quote from Bmxtwins :Lithuanians want everything for free. In that case let me introduce you to my friend Kim Jong Un.

Because Lithuania isn't a country like Germany.

Getting Boring...
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG